What’s new?

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:14 pm My kids are getting ready to go back to school. Fall sports are getting ready to begin.
Attachments
QjVm.gif
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:05 pm My DD gets married in a week, and my son an DIL are expecting their first baby. I am beyond excited lol
Congrats granny =0)

Unread post

Well, in the last 5 months my husband got a new job (kind of. He's working in the same place he trained, just getting paid a lot more now!), we had a new baby (#3), bought a new house (and sold our old one), and got a new car.

So...a lot. And our oldest starts high school on Tuesday!

Unread post

^^ Oh, and I also finished my bachelor's!
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:34 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:05 pm My DD gets married in a week, and my son an DIL are expecting their first baby. I am beyond excited lol
Congrats granny =0)
Thank you, I am beyond excited!
RedBottoms

Unread post

My son had his crush ask him to the Luau dance next Friday. He was going to ask her but she stepped up and asked him first. We are going to order her a corsage that is tropical themed and match her dress. My DS is going to wear this cool Hawaiian shirt I got him and khaki shorts.

He has been texting and instagramming with her. They are only is sixth grade. I think its adorable.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Not much, kids are getting ready for back to school. My microwave crapped out on my husband today when he was reheating lunch and I went to target and Sam’s club completely forgetting to buy a new one lol! So I’m getting ready to run to a 24 hour Walmart and get one. I’m taking my teen son with me because some shady ass people shop at that Walmart at night
MissFoxyMulder
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I’ve been sorting out my schedule and calendar for the upcoming few weeks and feeling overwhelmed. I have so much to do and so little time to do it. Also, we’re only partial staff at work this week, but full client capacity...so it’s going to be stressful.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not too much.. only that I got roped into several things at co-op: helping with yearbook, taking care of the ads for the drama production programs in May, helping with hair and makeup for production in May, and assistant costume director for the production in May...I'm still not sure how it happened.
Other than that, life is the same: co-op, schoolwork for minions, karate, and Church takes up my weeks.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic