I left the FB groups

Princess_s21
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Yeah I wouldn’t consider joining a FB group born from the CM closure.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:15 pm I had no intention on joining Facebook. I'm glad we have other options now.
For sure.
Lo428
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I was on one of them for about an hour. Didn't post anything.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I joined them all. Never made one post. Left them all. Having my real name out there is just too odd for me.
Bingo

Unread post

ne ver....e ver......
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I have had some great experiences with FB groups and a few not-so-great, including one home-schooling FB group I was in where one Mom swore on I was on an FBI watch list because I didn't agree with her on a subject and expressed concern about her kid's.

So I have vowed no more FB groups unless it involves people (or family, of course) I have on my FB friends list.

Nothing personal and while I wasn't sure I would be joining any of the CM splinter groups, I have, and I am enjoying them. :)
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm I have had some great experiences with FB groups and a few not-so-great, including one home-schooling FB group I was in where one Mom swore on I was on an FBI watch list because I didn't agree with her on a subject and expressed concern about her kid's.

So I have vowed no more FB groups unless it involves people (or family, of course) I have on my FB friends list.

Nothing personal and while I wasn't sure I would be joining any of the CM splinter groups, I have, and I am enjoying them. :)
I was suprised myself of how crazy some people are in homeschooling groups. They always seem to have the most drama out of all the groups I’m in. Lol.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

I've never had a facebook account and have no idea how to navigate the site.. *shrug*
Foxilady
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

My FB is “mostly” used for communicating with family overseas.
I have about 65 friends :) and zero drama :)
blsd
Peon

Unread post

Disclaimer: what I’m about to say is about ME and not anyone else.

I’m already involved in a few cm related fb groups before we knew anything about cm closing. So my info has always been out there. I’m the same person on both so I don’t mind people knowing anything about me. They won’t learn anything different or new.

I do however understand why you wouldn’t want to be in there because they have access to your information.
Locked Previous topicNext topic