Asian Massage Parlors

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:32 pm Get their kink on with no strings or judgment.

I am sorry you are going through this though.
Thank you. It's very hurtful and I have no idea how I'm going to react when I get home.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So sorry

Unread post

deltathree wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:50 pmSo sorry
Yeah, me too.

I was talking to my husband on the phone this morning and he had the nerve to say to me that "He's tired of being accused of lying and being called a liar". I said, "I only said you were lying because I know you are lying" (This is about where he was that night) He then said "No I'm not and I'm sick of it"....so I said "Do you really want to talk about this....because I don't think you want to talk about this and I'm not even sure I want to talk about this yet". And he hung up on me.

I'm going to have to confront him so he will realize that he can't lie his way out of this one and he's not the victim. Because he loves being the victim.

Sorry to bother you with this.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:31 pm
Yeah, me too.

I was talking to my husband on the phone this morning and he had the nerve to say to me that "He's tired of being accused of lying and being called a liar". I said, "I only said you were lying because I know you are lying" (This is about where he was that night) He then said "No I'm not and I'm sick of it"....so I said "Do you really want to talk about this....because I don't think you want to talk about this and I'm not even sure I want to talk about this yet". And he hung up on me.

I'm going to have to confront him so he will realize that he can't lie his way out of this one and he's not the victim. Because he loves being the victim.

Not a bother. Cheaters usually lie to. I'm so sorry you're going through all this. It really sucks.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

this sounds like a'your husband' problem not an asian massage parlour problem

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:34 pm Read the whole thread. I've already answered that question.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:25 pm I just said I'm not ready. I have to gather more information. And I don't have to tell him anything. I can torture him with hints and keep him wondering what I do or don't know. He deserves it.

Why do you need more information? Are you waiting to catch him in the act? If so, why?
I did. You're looking to get hurt even more.

Unread post

Yeah, me too.

Then expose him and deal with the repercussions. You will be set financially anyway, so what's the big deal?

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:56 am this sounds like a'your husband' problem not an asian massage parlour problem
Yes, I said that exact same thing on the first page.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 am
Yeah, me too.

Then expose him and deal with the repercussions. You will be set financially anyway, so what's the big deal?
I'm thinking about doing just that.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The happy endings.
Locked Previous topicNext topic