Asian Massage Parlors

Unread post

AubreeGrace17 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:29 pm I hope you divorce him, or at least don't have S*x with him.
I'll not touch him again. No chance of that unless he has a test and provides me with the results. But that will never happen because he will never in a million years discuss it. He runs from confrontation.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:25 pm I just said I'm not ready. I have to gather more information. And I don't have to tell him anything. I can torture him with hints and keep him wondering what I do or don't know. He deserves it.
Shell7m wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 pm Dumping him is definitely on my list. But I need to gather more information before acting.

Why? If that's what you're waiting for then you don't want to leave. A woman who is ready just gets it done. Since you don't want to leave then tell him you know and yall need to tall about why he did it and then he needs to keep his dick to himself from now on.
Why do you need more information? Are you waiting to catch him in the act? If so, why?

Unread post

Read the whole thread. I've already answered that question.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:25 pm I just said I'm not ready. I have to gather more information. And I don't have to tell him anything. I can torture him with hints and keep him wondering what I do or don't know. He deserves it.
Shell7m wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Why? If that's what you're waiting for then you don't want to leave. A woman who is ready just gets it done. Since you don't want to leave then tell him you know and yall need to tall about why he did it and then he needs to keep his dick to himself from now on.
Why do you need more information? Are you waiting to catch him in the act? If so, why?
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

That’s right, you cannot control his behavior, which is why the way you are trying to do so is silly and pointless. When sneaky liars think someone may be on to them, they don’t magically stop being sneaky liars, they just get sneakier and better at lying. At best, you’re giving him a heads up to be more careful. Short of being in his physical presence 100% of the time, there is no making it difficult enough to stop him. He’ll just find services that are more discreet than the brothel everyone knows about and start turning his phone off or leaving it at work when he meets them.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:32 pm Then I'll drive him to different hookers. He's very well known in the community and he has to be careful. He'll be stupid and get caught if I make it difficult for him, or he'll stop being an idiot.

And if he gets caught, he's ruined.

I cannot control his behavior, just mine.

MistressNinja wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 pm All you’re going to accomplish here is driving him to different hookers. If you’re gonna stay married to a dude that visits prostitutes, especially if you won’t confront him, you need to accept that he sees them and start banging your tennis pro or something. That’s how it works. You won’t stophim with those tactics.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 am Well, I just wrote a letter to the anonymous tip address at that city's police department so that should be a very legitimate fear.

And if I were a real bitch, I'd write one of the companies that he does work for and tip them off of what he's up to. He has a morality clause there and they would dump his sorry ass. (And that part of his career means everything to him) He would literally DIE if I did that and for sure that would be the end of our marriage so I'll tuck that away in my back pocket for now.

Removing access to our other car will detour his actions. He has a very identifiable car and I doubt he would drive it there. I will be confiscating both sets of keys the minute I get home.

And I swear, if he dares to do this when I'm home with his own car, I'll drive there and be waiting in the parking lot when he comes out.

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:45 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:41 am What kind of proof do you have he might have done this?

We just had a place back in the early spring get busted for being an asian massage parlour. It was swept under the rug very quickly. They didn't want their little black book exposed. Had to be some juicy names on it.
I put the location tracker on his phone without his knowledge and I saw where he was parked for an hour. In the meantime, he didn't answer his phone, and he drove another car that's not as identifiable as his is. THEN, when I asked him where he was, he lied. Twice. He made up a big elaborate story too about where he was and who he was having dinner with all while I knew he was in a town 35 miles away.

And then I texted him and said I wasn't buying his story that he drove that car because it's rarely driven and he became defensive.
Let's guess why he wants no part of you ... Good Lord!

Immasculation doesn't get a guy hot. You ought to read up on that.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressNinja wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:55 pm That’s right, you cannot control his behavior, which is why the way you are trying to do so is silly and pointless. When sneaky liars think someone may be on to them, they don’t magically stop being sneaky liars, they just get sneakier and better at lying.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:32 pm Then I'll drive him to different hookers. He's very well known in the community and he has to be careful. He'll be stupid and get caught if I make it difficult for him, or he'll stop being an idiot.

MistressNinja wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 pm All you’re going to accomplish here is driving him to different hookers. If you’re gonna stay married to a dude that visits prostitutes, especially if you won’t confront him, you need to accept that he sees them and start banging your tennis pro or something. That’s how it works. You won’t stophim with those tactics.
Do you really blame this guy? Imagine what that's like to live with, day in and day out. No wonder he goes for a rub N tug. It's probably the only hour of sanity he gets all week.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/

Unread post

How exactly was he emasculated? I had a nice conversation with him on the phone and said nothing about the knowledge I had acquired.

So turning on the "Find my iPhone" app (That he loaded to his phone and we all have access to) is now emasculating? It's on my phone, kids and grandkids phones. Have you never heard of this or what? You must not have an iPhone.

If you suspected your husband was up to something, you wouldn't try and find out what?
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:01 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:45 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:41 am What kind of proof do you have he might have done this?

We just had a place back in the early spring get busted for being an asian massage parlour. It was swept under the rug very quickly. They didn't want their little black book exposed. Had to be some juicy names on it.
I put the location tracker on his phone without his knowledge and I saw where he was parked for an hour. In the meantime, he didn't answer his phone, and he drove another car that's not as identifiable as his is. THEN, when I asked him where he was, he lied. Twice. He made up a big elaborate story too about where he was and who he was having dinner with all while I knew he was in a town 35 miles away.

And then I texted him and said I wasn't buying his story that he drove that car because it's rarely driven and he became defensive.
Let's guess why he wants no part of you ... Good Lord!

Immasculation doesn't get a guy hot. You ought to read up on that.

Unread post

So you think I should simply ignore his behavior and start F***ing other people myself.

Great advice. Thanks.

MistressNinja wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:55 pm That’s right, you cannot control his behavior, which is why the way you are trying to do so is silly and pointless. When sneaky liars think someone may be on to them, they don’t magically stop being sneaky liars, they just get sneakier and better at lying. At best, you’re giving him a heads up to be more careful. Short of being in his physical presence 100% of the time, there is no making it difficult enough to stop him. He’ll just find services that are more discreet than the brothel everyone knows about and start turning his phone off or leaving it at work when he meets them.

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Get their kink on with no strings or judgment.

I am sorry you are going through this though.
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I mean if you’re not going to confront him that’s pretty much your other option, yeah. You can try to just throw up increasingly complex obstacles but it isn’t going to work and you’ll drive yourself crazy figuring that out.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:46 pm So you think I should simply ignore his behavior and start F***ing other people myself.

Great advice. Thanks.

MistressNinja wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:55 pm That’s right, you cannot control his behavior, which is why the way you are trying to do so is silly and pointless. When sneaky liars think someone may be on to them, they don’t magically stop being sneaky liars, they just get sneakier and better at lying. At best, you’re giving him a heads up to be more careful. Short of being in his physical presence 100% of the time, there is no making it difficult enough to stop him. He’ll just find services that are more discreet than the brothel everyone knows about and start turning his phone off or leaving it at work when he meets them.

Locked Previous topicNext topic