Website constantly timing out?

kajira
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I keep getting this error trying to get to the website, it happens about 70% of the time I'm trying to read new threads and the site wouldn't reload at all for me the entire morning.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

That is our really shitty POS host who I have called multiple times about this on. There is literally nothing I can do but wait until the host migration next Friday night to get this resolved.

It's also in part why I can't get some of the extensions you guys want included into the forum and why it's going so slow.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Put it this way: They refunded me for the hosting service because of this.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
kajira
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 pm That is our really shitty POS host who I have called multiple times about this on. There is literally nothing I can do but wait until the host migration next Friday night to get this resolved.

It's also in part why I can't get some of the extensions you guys want included into the forum and why it's going so slow.

Glad to know you don't have to pay for their crap - I hope the new hosting goes smoother!
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

kajira wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm
admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 pm That is our really shitty POS host who I have called multiple times about this on. There is literally nothing I can do but wait until the host migration next Friday night to get this resolved.

Glad to know you don't have to pay for their crap - I hope the new hosting goes smoother!
I have to say that it's the worse hosting service I've ever gone with. :(
Deleted User 670

Unread post

admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:15 pm
kajira wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm

I have to say that it's the worse hosting service I've ever gone with. :(

No worries. Right ow it's better than not having anything. I'm sure things will get better and smoother as time goes on.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It happens to me a lot. Also the network has dropped message.
i want candy!
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Friday we will be doing a migration.
Locked Previous topicNext topic