MY FRIEND

OP1

Unread post

Do you have mountain to climb? Remember me. I am raising four children on my own with my new grandchild... yes now raising five..... God doesnt let me down. He never not texts me back. He always calls me back. Jesus never makes me wait to hear from him.
He doesn't think about whether Im a good friend or not. He is my friend.
RedBottoms

Unread post

you fucked up somewhere in life if you are raising kids alone (barring being a widow) and raising a grandchild (barring the parents are not deceased).

I am not trying to be mean but that is not something to brag about if you are divorced or knocked up with 4 kids out of wedlock and raised a kid to have a teen pregnancy or have a kid they won't or can't care for.

But I am glad you have faith in God regardless
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moqmmy900821xpd.jpg
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm you fucked up somewhere in life if you are raising kids alone (barring being a widow) and raising a grandchild (barring the parents are not deceased).

I am not trying to be mean but that is not something to brag about if you are divorced or knocked up with 4 kids out of wedlock and raised a kid to have a teen pregnancy or have a kid they won't or can't care for.

I'd hate to see your reply if you were trying to be mean
RedBottoms

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:15 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm you fucked up somewhere in life if you are raising kids alone (barring being a widow) and raising a grandchild (barring the parents are not deceased).

well dang she has been making these damn religious posts all damn day long and we tried to ask her to move it to the religious forum and she won't do it

so yeah...........she might have gotten a bit of a verbal smackdown from me. Seriously though, this is not church
OP1

Unread post

Nice ASSumptions you have there. No I have not had the perfect life. I have had more than my share of losses in my life. But it is what it is. You know. Can’t change it but God will help and has helped me through it so it is okay. This life is not permanent.
RedBottoms

Unread post

OP1 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Nice ASSumptions you have there. No I have not had the perfect life. I have had more than my share of losses in my life. But it is what it is. You know. Can’t change it but God will help and has helped me through it so it is okay. This life is not permanent.
okay. Glad you are happy.
Cowardly-Anon

Unread post

Happy Labor Day😁
OP1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm
CandTmom wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:15 pm

well dang she has been making these damn religious posts all damn day long and we tried to ask her to move it to the religious forum and she won't do it

so yeah...........she might have gotten a bit of a verbal smackdown from me. Seriously though, this is not church
No one is forcing you to read my posts. They’re very obviously mine. I make sure of that.
OP1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pm
OP1 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:19 pm

okay. Glad you are happy.
Much happier than you dear. I do not understand your hatefulness
Locked Previous topicNext topic