What's growing in my Bush!?!...

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:22 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:53 am

While I commend your faith, I have to say I think you need to be medicated...
No thanks! The only cure for what I got is the Lord Jesus and His Returning.
Alrighty then.
Here’s reality for you:
Jesus was a good man but he died and he’s not coming back.
You have to solve your own problems and not depend on anyone else! Except maybe a psychiatrist.
Attachments
bitmoji-20190821083728.png
bitmoji-20190821083728.png (84.96 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:37 am
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:22 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 am

No thanks! The only cure for what I got is the Lord Jesus and His Returning.
Alrighty then.
Here’s reality for you:
Jesus was a good man but he died and he’s not coming back.
You have to solve your own problems and not depend on anyone else! Except maybe a psychiatrist.
I am a believer in reality, not fairy tales in a book written by a bunch of people with personal agendas and wishful thinking.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:49 pm
iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:57 pm
Godstar wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:29 pm

My help comes from the Lord! I am blessed and Highly favored. Peace in.
You are not blessed and definitely not favored. Again, he is not looking down on you and saying "well done"....he's shaking his head in disgust.
You are speaking for yourself, and not for God. He knows my heart, and sees the End. You don't.
You aren't speaking for god either. You aren't capable of speaking for god because your personal life is full of hatred and lunacy and contradictions. The only thing you are doing for god is turning people away from him., which is a sin. Your rantings, your continuous ranting, your cut and pasting scripture which you do not follow or believe nor live by, only makes people laugh at you and by extension laugh at god.

You should be ashamed deeply ashamed at how you are destroying his kingdom. pitiful
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:32 am
iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:57 pm

You are not blessed and definitely not favored. Again, he is not looking down on you and saying "well done"....he's shaking his head in disgust.
You are speaking for yourself, and not for God. He knows my heart, and sees the End. You don't.
You aren't speaking for god either. You aren't capable of speaking for god because your personal life is full of hatred and lunacy and contradictions. The only thing you are doing for god is turning people away from him., which is a sin. Your rantings, your continuous ranting, your cut and pasting scripture which you do not follow or believe nor live by, only makes people laugh at you and by extension laugh at god.

You should be ashamed deeply ashamed at how you are destroying his kingdom. pitiful
You know Me not! My life is nothing of the sort.

The past is forgotten, we press forward towards the Mark.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:45 am

According to your posts on this site, and according to many posters on this site, you are infact known, and your life is exactly like I described.
I'm going to venture a guess that in all the years you've posted these type of bs and rantings that NOT ONE PERSON has read them and turned their life to the Lord. just a guess
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:53 am

According to your posts on this site, and according to many posters on this site, you are infact known, and your life is exactly like I described.
I'm going to venture a guess that in all the years you've posted these type of bs and rantings that NOT ONE PERSON has read them and turned their life to the Lord. just a guess
I am an open book with reason, my life has been freely shared for over a decade, because I am His Witness. Testimony.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:57 am

I am an open book with reason, my life has been freely shared for over a decade, because I am His Witness. Testimony.
hahahahaha, a witness? oh good god...lunatic
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:00 pm
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:57 am
hahahahaha, a witness? oh good god...lunatic

Isaiah 43:10 ESV /
“You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic