Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:26 am You asked me what I thought people should place trust in, when it comes to the issue of whether eating garlic prevents happiness.

I replied that I thought it reasonable for them to place some trust in the process of aletheia-science.

You then tried to redefine one of the words I used in my reply, by saying that you thought erzea-science is how that word should correctly be used.

But that's not relevant to the issue of whether some trust can be placed in the process that I referred to.
yes certainly it is not relevant for you gave us no explanation at all. but still ( just see the fun ) that you are comparing yourself with me.

and my position is not cheap like yours. for i have solid, verifiable and tangible Practical explanation behind myself.

but what explanation you have ? you have nothing but the art of shiftign burdon of proof ( or imposing ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and this will not help you anywhere nor take you anywhere at all. ;)
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:32 am I think, for most people reading the discussion between us here on MomConfessions, moon-landing-denial is a pretty big 'red flag'.

I don't think you should dismiss it as just as petty detail we shouldn't get bogged down on.

So before we move on, please will you give a clear "Yes, I think Neil Armstrong did walk on the moon." or a clear "No, I don't think Neil Armstrong ever landed on the moon."
`1st of all how can he reach moon ? when your NASA is not correct in telling us the position of moon even.

and if moon is first and than sun than why they say sunday ? ( means sun ) and than monday ? ( moon ? )

and it is just an propaganda like evolution, big bang, life comes from chemical etc.

and if we check all `1 by one than all of them will are wrong. and false nonsense.

but they are created in order to brainwash the masses. that is it. and masses of people in general are not intelligent in the first place.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:38 am
erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm why people eat garlics ? just to increase S*x power. that is the real cause.
*looks dubious*

Personally, when I order cheesy garlic bread as a starter, it is because I like the taste, not because I think it might have aphrodisiac properties. :-)

Still, thank you for making it clearer where your "garlic prevents happiness" reasoning is coming from.
nah nah you go on remaining happy, and than next question is if everything is pleasure than why take contraceptive methods in S*x life ? pleasure ? than why kill child ?

and you know everything. but you cannot give it up.

and just see that what kind of rascal you actually are. see yourself and than teach me about your so called happiness.

and you know it very well that how much botheration is there after S*x but still you cannot give it up.

but still just see the fun that you will teach us something about happiness. ( indeed farce along with rascaldom is really sound amazing )
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:45 am Even were it the case that Srila Prabhupada is a direct biological descendant of a deity (Lord Krishna), that's not the same as demonstrating that there is an unbroken chain of verbal instruction being passed down.

You say he is "recognised" as agent, but WHO recognises him as such, and WHAT is the evidence they are basing that recognition upon?
and knowledge is passed from `1 successor to another. and this chain is unbroken chain started from Lord Krishna himself.

and Srila Prabhupada ( current successor or say authority aka mother ) was recognized by the previous authority ( Srila Bhakti Sidhanta Saraswati Thakur Maharaja )

and yes Srila Prabhupada has seen Krishna Practically.

But you must have the qualification? Suppose something is wrong with a motorcar; it is not running. Everyone is seeing it, but a mechanic sees it differently. He's qualified to see it with greater understanding. So he replaces some missing part, and immediately the car runs. But although for seeing a machine we require so much qualification, we want to see God without any qualification. Just see the folly! People are such rascals, they are such fools, that they want to see God with their imagined qualifications.

Sinful rascals, fools, the lowest of mankind? they inquire like that.

and yes recognized agent of Lord Krishna has seen Krishna. and evidence is his work, and this Practical explanation is the evidence,

here is the Practical explanation which is the evidence of his authority. but what explanation you do have ? which supports your terrorists politicians ?

who stolen the damn land ? which is now called the america ? ( huh ? ) after all its an stolen property.

and who gave you that land ? huh? what explanation you have got to support your foolish politicians ? evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals this or that etc what explanation you have to support your rascal scientists who are funded by your poltiicians ?

have explanation you hvae got ? i have evidence and that i have explained at first and than opened my mouth.

but you boast without explainining anything at all.

and im not right in the matter of religiousness, but also politically, historically, scientifically, whatever topic you are going to take if we touch all of them than you will find that im right in thos all of them.

and you are not. and i have given my evidence already but now its my turn to ask that what evidence your scientists gave you ? to support them ? huh ?

what evidence you have ?
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:00 am If an open bottle of oxygen and an open bottle of hydrogen are placed in a hot room (600 centigrade will do fine), you can observe (preferably from a safe distance) that they will then quite happily leave those bottles by themselves and combine to create water.

The autoignition point for oxyhydrogen is 570 °C
now you can talk all nonsense but material nature is not creative at all.

and scissor philosophy is now perfectly fitting on you that although you are completely smashed but still you will falsely maintain that im right in the first place.

so where is my problem ? if you want to continue with fallacy ? good luck with it.

that bottle of hypodrogen and bottle of oxygen are going to mix at there own.

but the fact is matieral nature is not creative and it is the bluff only that life comes from chemicals, it is sound bluff.

but your doctors and scientists accept this bluff although cannot demonstrate there hypothesis,

for they simply observe and speak nonsense. ( than tell us about there so called discovery of darwin planet )
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:53 am
Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:32 am So before we move on, please will you give a clear "Yes, I think Neil Armstrong did walk on the moon." or a clear "No, I don't think Neil Armstrong ever landed on the moon."
`1st of all how can he reach moon ? when your NASA is not correct in telling us the position of moon even.

and if moon is first and than sun than why they say sunday ? ( means sun ) and than monday ? ( moon ? )

and it is just an propaganda
Well, I guess that's as clear an answer as you are capable of giving.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:47 am
Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:26 am You asked me what I thought people should place trust in, when it comes to the issue of whether eating garlic prevents happiness.

I replied that I thought it reasonable for them to place some trust in the process of aletheia-science.

You then tried to redefine one of the words I used in my reply, by saying that you thought erzea-science is how that word should correctly be used.

But that's not relevant to the issue of whether some trust can be placed in the process that I referred to.
yes certainly it is not relevant for you gave us no explanation at all. but still ( just see the fun ) that you are comparing yourself with me.

and my position is not cheap like yours. for i have solid, verifiable and tangible Practical explanation behind myself.

but what explanation you have ? you have nothing
Perhaps you skipped reading the reply in which I gave quite a long and detailed explanation of why I think trust can be placed in the 'aletheia-science' process.

Here's a link back to that specific reply : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16033&start=10#p393743
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 am
Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:45 am Even were it the case that Srila Prabhupada is a direct biological descendant of a deity (Lord Krishna), that's not the same as demonstrating that there is an unbroken chain of verbal instruction being passed down.

You say he is "recognised" as agent, but WHO recognises him as such, and WHAT is the evidence they are basing that recognition upon?
and knowledge is passed from `1 successor to another. and this chain is unbroken chain started from Lord Krishna himself.

and Srila Prabhupada ( current successor or say authority aka mother ) was recognized by the previous authority ( Srila Bhakti Sidhanta Saraswati Thakur Maharaja )
Again, you are repeating you claim that there is an unbroken chain.

But you have not yet provided evidence that the complete chain is unbroken.

You say that Srila Bhakti Sidhanta Saraswati Thakur Maharaja testifies that Srila Prabhupada correctly understood everything that Srila Maharaja passed onto him, and that Srila Maharaja passed onto him everything that was passed onto Srila Maharaja by Srila Maharaja's predecessor.

Did you personally hear Srila Maharaja say this?

And who is it who testified that Srila Maharaja really was recognised by Srila Maharaja's predecessor? Again, did you personally hear that testimony?
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 am in the matter of religiousness, but also politically, historically, scientifically, whatever topic you are going to take if we touch all of them than you will find that im right in thos all of them.

and you are not.
A bold claim.

And suppose I ask you a question about science, and we disagree over whose answer to the question is correct.

How do you suggest we resolve the dispute? How should we then determine which of us has the correct answer?
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:04 pm

and it is just an propaganda
Well, I guess that's as clear an answer as you are capable of giving.
[/quote]

alright - alright im not capable at all. but i will go on with mother ( or authority ) and why shall i waste my energy ? in giving post dated checks ?

i dont like it. nor any intelligent person will take post dated checks. so what is what if there is anything at all than we will surely see it.

or else why shall i waste my time in talking nonsense with you ?

and its just an false propanganda. that is it. otherwise have anyone watched it with there own eyes ?

just as you dont believe that there is Krishna cuz you did not seen him similarly i did not seen this bogus moon landing,

and you dont believe mother or authority than i dont believe your newspapers and self proclaimed nonsense terrorists who has occupied the power by hood or crook.

( finished )

and how much capable your scientists are that i have seen in that there foolish documentary of darwin planet. ( really in same way they gone to moon also )
Locked Previous topicNext topic