Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm Perhaps you skipped reading the reply in which I gave quite a long and detailed explanation of why I think trust can be placed in the 'aletheia-science' process.

Here's a link back to that specific reply : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16033&start=10#p393743
nah nah that was not an explanation but personal nonsense or experience, and i haven't used such personal experience or bluff so i will not take from you also such bluff.

give us another explanation which supports your scientists, politicians and there evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

give us another explanation that why i listen to you or your scientists ?

so that we can see that how much capable you also are at all.

otherwise you will go on becoming rightous in the first place by shifting burdon of proof ( or imposing ) your auhtoriyy on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining aynthing at all.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:15 pm Again, you are repeating you claim that there is an unbroken chain.

But you have not yet provided evidence that the complete chain is unbroken.

You say that Srila Bhakti Sidhanta Saraswati Thakur Maharaja testifies that Srila Prabhupada correctly understood everything that Srila Maharaja passed onto him, and that Srila Maharaja passed onto him everything that was passed onto Srila Maharaja by Srila Maharaja's predecessor.

Did you personally hear Srila Maharaja say this?

And who is it who testified that Srila Maharaja really was recognised by Srila Maharaja's predecessor? Again, did you personally hear that testimony?
no i was not there when our father was tilling our mother, but that does not means that mother by her own self has become pregnant and out of no where child is dropped into her womb.

and these all knowledge has been passes from the one recognized agent to another agent.

and his work is speaking in itself. ( which is this Practical explanation ) but what explanation you have ? huh?

what explanation you have ? i understand that you dont accept this Practical explanation that is all right.

but why shall i accept anything from anyone else beside Srila Prabhupada ? for now you seem to be too much enlightned so why dont you try to enlgihten me also ? why ?

just give us another explanation so that we can see that what is your position and make this blind fool ( myself ) enlightened with the light of your knowledge.

for im misled this this Prabhupada who is wrong in spite of giving us this Practical explanation.

but how you are right without giving us any explanation at all ? this i could really not understand.

tell us to whom to follow ? and what is the process of following him/her ( or you ? ) now lead me to right path or accept this Practical explanation.

either listen to the mother ( or authority or Srila Prabhupada ) or smash me down along with mother or authority with something better explanation ( which you dont have at all )
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:20 pm
erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 am in the matter of religiousness, but also politically, historically, scientifically, whatever topic you are going to take if we touch all of them than you will find that im right in thos all of them.

and you are not.
A bold claim.

And suppose I ask you a question about science, and we disagree over whose answer to the question is correct.

How do you suggest we resolve the dispute? How should we then determine which of us has the correct answer?
that i have already explained. and that is the Practical explanation. and i will go on with my mother ( or authority )

and it is an solid fact that all western adventure is to keep people in darkness ( or brainwashed with the evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals etc )

and history is written by the victors so there is no question of the real history at all.

and historically also im right ( and you have not dared to touch that part ) and who gave you that land America ? (huh ? ) who gave it to you ?

you went from europe and illegallly occupied that land and now falsely claiming it as mine.

have your forefathers created that land ? is it your land ? and if we check everything properly than you are terrorists and has captured the power by hook or crook and spoiling the whole world.

and are not as good as those russian terrorists. both of you are terrorists.

and certainly im only right in the first place, only because of mother ( or authority )
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:15 pm Again, you are repeating you claim that there is an unbroken chain.

You say that Srila Bhakti Sidhanta Saraswati Thakur Maharaja testifies that Srila Prabhupada correctly understood everything that Srila Maharaja passed onto him, and that Srila Maharaja passed onto him everything that was passed onto Srila Maharaja by Srila Maharaja's predecessor.

And who is it who testified that Srila Maharaja really was recognised by Srila Maharaja's predecessor? Again, did you personally hear that testimony?
as i have already admited that no child was there when his mother was tilled by his father before his birth.

but that does not means that child has been dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother, and it is our mother ( or authority ) who has seen our real father before our birth.

but if you ( even as an women ) go on pissing on the position of mother ( or authority ) than you go on searching for your real father but you will never find him.

and what testify that Srila Prabhupada is real recognized authority or agent of Lord Krishna ?

this Practical explanation testify that. and beside this Practical explanation there is no explanation at all thoughtout the whole world.

and there is nothing in this entire creation which can challenge this Practical explanation.

and if you dont listen to authority or mother than you will never find your real father.

and if you want to reply on DNA test or any other process ( than you are all useless all of them useless ) for your DNA test is already very brutally rapped and killed by this contradiction of entire hand or legs transplant and there is no question of surviving of this BOGUS DNA test anymore.

and if you want to bring someone else than you are welcome here give us another solid, vierifaible and tangible explantion so that we can see how much you are capable in explaining and saving or supporting your childrens ( sorry your scientists, politicians, and anyone who claims to be intellignet in the first place )

give us the damn another explanation so that we may be able to see what is what.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

as i have already admined that no child has seen his real father tilling his mother before birth.

for it is our mother ( or authority ) who has seen him before our birth.

and only testimony is this Practical explanation which supports his authority and if you think that there is any fallacy in it than you are free to point that out. and finish the business.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 pm

as i have already admined that no child has seen his real father tilling his mother before birth.

for it is our mother ( or authority ) who has seen him before our birth.

and only testimony is this Practical explanation which supports his authority and if you think that there is any fallacy in it than you are free to point that out. and finish the business.
In which case, this is more like the case of an orphan. One day an old woman knocks on the orphan's door and claims "I am your mother, and I can tell you who your father was."

The orphan replies, "If indeed you are my mother, then I will trust you as to the identity of who my father is. But first, please prove that you are my mother."

"Ha!", says the old woman, "Nothing simpler. I have here a letter from my mother, your grandmother. She was present at your birth and so can testify that you are indeed my son."

"Good", says the orphan, in a relieved voice, "Bring me to my grandmother that I may hear it from her in person."

"Alas", responded the old woman, "She is dead. But you can trust her. I myself know her to be a trustworthy woman, and will testify that this letter is indeed from her. And I'm your own mother, so you should trust me."

"Um", said the orphan looking a little regretful, "I have not yet established that you are my mother, so I can't trust you yet. It is true you are carrying a piece of paper with words written upon it, but other than your own testimony, is there any reason for me to trust the words written on the paper?"

"Yes", said the old woman, now looking rather snappish, "Your grandmother was raised to be honest and truthful by your great-grandmother. Your grandmother herself told me this and that she is truthful, and since she is truthful I trust what she said."

"What else did she say?" asked the orphan.

"She said that black people are violent and that the moon is made of green cheese and that you should give me lots of money and do exactly what I say or something terrible will happen to you" said the old woman, proudly.

"Sounds like a bit of a nutter to me", said the orphan, and closed the door.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:22 pm
Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm Perhaps you skipped reading the reply in which I gave quite a long and detailed explanation of why I think trust can be placed in the 'aletheia-science' process.

Here's a link back to that specific reply : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16033&start=10#p393743
give us another explanation which supports your scientists and their moon landing

give us another explanation that why i listen to you or your scientists ?

so that we can see that how much capable you also are at all.
Ok.

Back in 1949, after the failure of the Berlin blockade, America and the USSR settled into a cold war, each building up stocks of nuclear weapons, and trying to claim victories over each other. They were not friends or allies. They were not in the business of doing each other favours.

When the Americans send people to the moon, they sent back radio signals from the moon. The Russians, the Chinese, and many others, tracked these signals. Because a directional antenna can get a fix on the direction a signal comes from, it is possible to use trigonometry to work out how far away the source of the signal is:

If the signals had not come from the moon, other countries would have known this, and would have had great incentive to embarrass America by pointing this out.

They didn't. Therefore the signals did come from the moon.

----------------------------------------------------

Second piece of evidence:

Some of the Apollo missions placed mirrors on the moon, to help with the Lunar Laser Ranging experiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Las ... experiment

Many people from around the world (including people I've met personally and trust not to lie to me), have bounced signals off these and detected the response.

Third piece of evidence:

In 1970, Russian's Luna 16 mission brought back samples from the surface of the moon. The composition of those samples match the claims made by the Americans about the samples the Apollo astronauts brought back.

Fourth piece of evidence:

There are pictures of stuff on the moon left behind by the Apollo astronauts, taken from moon orbit by later missions:

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/ ... 10906.html
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:39 pm and it is an solid fact that all western adventure is to keep people in darkness

and history is written by the victors so there is no question of the real history at all.

and historically also im right ( and you have not dared to touch that part ) and who gave you that land America ? (huh ? ) who gave it to you ?

you went from europe and illegallly occupied that land and now falsely claiming it as mine.

have your forefathers created that land ? is it your land ? and if we check everything properly than you are terrorists and has captured the power by hook or crook and spoiling the whole world.
Very few areas of the world are still held by the ethnic group that first inhabited them. Here's a video you might like:

erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:23 am In which case, this is more like **skip**said the orphan, and closed the door.
than you also close the damn door, but here is solid, verifiable and tangible Practical explanation. which is the proof of the authority of the Srila Prabhupada.

and recognized agents are free from four defects like being illusioned, sure to commit mistakes, has tendency to cheat others, and have imperfect senses.

and now you dont accept Srila Prabhupada but listen you still have to, weather any newspaper in which the rascal childrens words are pushed like anything.

or you have to listen to the real authority. ( aka Srila Prabhupada or mother )

but in no case you will remain the damn free.

and you are also misfortunate like that orphan. ( not my problem ) for my duty is finished.

now its your turn to do as you like, weather to listen to mother or any random chidlrens and get misled by them.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:34 am
Ok.

Back in 1949, after the failure of the **skip**moon left behind by the Apollo astronauts, taken from moon orbit by later missions:

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/ ... 10906.html
nah nah dont give us bogus links just tell us what explanation you have ? what proof you have ? have you seen them with your very eyes when they were going to moon ?

same question have you seen them ? OR you just believe the newspapers and tv news ? in which random childrens are speaking ?

and if you support there authority than you have to give us another explanation so that we can see what is there actual position.

and both theives have combined togather otherwise if they go on fighting over such matters than Russia will expose america than America also have to do same thing.

than both of them will be finished. so that both of these theives may go on cheating.

anyways you gave us no proof at all.

so who is going to accept you ? you go on with your newspaper and i have got my authority ( aka mother or Srila Prabhupada ) and i will go on with him.
Locked Previous topicNext topic