Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 am
Very few areas of the world are still held by the ethnic group that first inhabited them. Here's a video you might like:

nah nah just see the damn position of yours. that you are no better than those terrorist Russians,

and both of you are terrorists and theives, for the europeans ( say the Americans ) who went from europe and captured by force that place ( The America ) and now you are claiming that as mine.

so the question is it your land ? have your forefathers created that ? (huh? ) why you falsely claim like that ?

America ( my land ) why ? what is the answer? and you are not reasonable in the first place.

and who gave you rights to create immigration department ? for you went from europe and illegally occupied that place now you wont allow others to come there. ( and spoiling the whole world )

and you still cannot touch this part. but just gave us some bogus links and changed the topic.

so i also can see that how much capable you are in being reasonable in the first place. and at present moment you ( The Americans ) are spoiling the whole world.

you have already spoiled it. so again what is the difference between Americans and Russian terrorists ?

after all you both self proclaimed superpowers are nothing but terrorists.

and atlesat in the past there were some religious leaders or kings but in whose hands government is in at present moment ? terrorists and theives. ( now see your real position )

and it is me who is right in the first place whatever topic you take weather politically, socially, scientifically, or anything.

it is me who is right in the first place only on the account of authority or mother.

and rest are all childrens. ( all of you along with myself { but still only difference is that im obidient to mother and where as you are tring to piss on her [ even as an women for this forum is for mums ? or single mums ? so even as an women you are so rascal]}) but your western process is vox poppuli. to listen to the majority of asses ( of childrens ) say popular votes.

and our process is only `1 mother is sufficient to know who is my fathre ( or Krishna ) that much is sufficient.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:54 pm
Aletheia wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:23 am In which case, this is more like the orphan
you dont accept Srila Prabhupada
I do not yet accept Srila Prabhupda because, just like the old woman at the orphan's door, you have not yet provided reliable evidence that Srila Prabhupda is the mother.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:01 am
Aletheia wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:34 am
Back in 1949, after the failure of the Berlin blockade, America and the USSR settled into a cold war, each building up stocks of nuclear weapons, and trying to claim victories over each other. They were not friends or allies. They were not in the business of doing each other favours.

When the Americans send people to the moon, they sent back radio signals from the moon. The Russians, the Chinese, and many others, tracked these signals. Because a directional antenna can get a fix on the direction a signal comes from, it is possible to use trigonometry to work out how far away the source of the signal is:

If the signals had not come from the moon, other countries would have known this, and would have had great incentive to embarrass America by pointing this out.

They didn't. Therefore the signals did come from the moon.

----------------------------------------------------

Second piece of evidence:

Some of the Apollo missions placed mirrors on the moon, to help with the Lunar Laser Ranging experiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Las ... experiment

Many people from around the world (including people I've met personally and trust not to lie to me), have bounced signals off these and detected the response.

Third piece of evidence:

In 1970, Russian's Luna 16 mission brought back samples from the surface of the moon. The composition of those samples match the claims made by the Americans about the samples the Apollo astronauts brought back.

Fourth piece of evidence:

There are pictures of stuff on the moon left behind by the Apollo astronauts, taken from moon orbit by later missions:

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/ ... 10906.html
nah nah dont give us bogus links just tell us what explanation you have ? what proof you have ? have you seen them with your very eyes when they were going to moon ?

same question have you seen them ? OR you just believe the newspapers and tv news ? in which random childrens are speaking ?

and if you support there authority than you have to give us another explanation so that we can see what is there actual position.

and both theives have combined togather otherwise if they go on fighting over such matters than Russia will expose america than America also have to do same thing.

than both of them will be finished. so that both of these theives may go on cheating.

anyways you gave us no proof at all.

so who is going to accept you ? you go on with your newspaper and i have got my authority ( aka mother or Srila Prabhupada ) and i will go on with him.
There is an important difference between a single newspaper report, and multiple independent newspapers all reporting the same thing.

Similarly, there's a difference between a conspiracy theory that only requires a secret be kept between a few officials in two countries for a few years, and a conspiracy theory that requires tens of thousands of people all keeping perfect silence for more than 50 years.

Have a read of the following that explains the mathematics of the situation:

Maths study shows conspiracies 'prone to unravelling'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35411684
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:18 am
Aletheia wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:23 am In which case, this is more like the orphan
I do not yet accept Srila Prabhupda because, just like the old woman at the orphan's door, you have not yet provided reliable evidence that Srila Prabhupda is the mother.
nah nah i have presented Practical explanation but you gave us no explanation to support that old women. ( but it is fun to see that what kind of nonsense you actually are )

that you are shifting burdon of proof ( or imposing ) your old womens authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and if you want that this rascal old women should stand in another side of our authority ( or Srila Prabhupada )

than you have to give us another explanation so that we can see her actual position ( instead of your imaginations ) and you have nothing, no explanation and you are simply **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) without explaining anything at all.

thus you are utter nonsense in the first place.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:27 am There is an important difference between a single newspaper report, and multiple independent newspapers all reporting the same thing.

Similarly, there's a difference between a conspiracy theory that only requires a secret be kept between a few officials in two countries for a few years, and a conspiracy theory that requires tens of thousands of people all keeping perfect silence for more than 50 years.

nah nah newspaper in which random childrens are speaking may stay important for you.

but that is not important for me unless you gave us another explanation that why shall i listen to any random childrens words ? why ?

and it is not conspiracy that they are childrens but it is an fact that they are childrens,

and they are in facts if we study history than not childrens but terrorists who has occupied another parties land from force.

after all you are europeans who went from europe and occupied that land ( America ) and now claiming it as mine.

otherwise that place is not created by your forefathers.

so anyways - anyways why shall i listen to those childrens ( or terrorists ? ) and it is not conspiracy but an actual fact.

and if you think that i also should listen to them than give us another verifialbe and tangible explantion.

so that i can start following them along with everyone.

but you have no explantion. nothing of the sort but just are free to believe in those rascal chidlrens.

who are funded by politicians to create such mass brainwashing propandans like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

and you are nothing but `1 of them brainwashed sheep of those terrorists.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:30 am
you are shifting burdon of proof
No, not at all. The burden of proving that Srila Prabhupda is the mother rightfully falls upon you, because you are the one who claimed that Srila Prabhupda, the old woman at the door, is the mother.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:34 am
Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:27 am There is an important difference between a single newspaper report, and multiple independent newspapers all reporting the same thing.

nah nah newspaper in which random childrens are speaking may stay important for you.

but that is not important for me unless you gave us another explanation that why shall i listen to any random childrens words ? why ?
I linked you to the newspaper rather than the original mathematical study because it is easier to read for non-mathematicians. (You are not a qualified mathematician, correct?).

I'd have posted the whole thing here, but that would contravene Mom Confession's policy on quoting too much external stuff.

Maths is true, no matter whose mouth it appears in. That's the beauty of it. Go read the link!
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:36 am
erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:30 am

you are shifting burdon of proof
No, not at all. The burden of proving that Srila Prabhupda is the mother rightfully falls upon you, because you are the one who claimed that Srila Prabhupda, the old woman at the door, is the mother.
now i will not beat the dead horse like you. ( anymore at all ) for you will go on now **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and just see the fun that you become right in the first place by shifting burdon of proof ? ( wahaa )

and good luck ( single mum ) with such nonsense if it is going to lead you anywhere at all than good luck with such farce.

there is no problem at all.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:38 am
I linked you to the newspaper rather than the original mathematical study because it is easier to read for non-mathematicians. (You are not a qualified mathematician, correct?).

I'd have posted the whole thing here, but that would contravene Mom Confession's policy on quoting too much external stuff.

Maths is true, no matter whose mouth it appears in. That's the beauty of it. Go read the link!
nah nah your so called mathematical jugglery of words is not understood even by your own very scientsits what to speak of others ? ( like an random single mums { like yourselves ?} )

and i have given solid, verifiable and tangible explanation which nothing can challenge,

and wrong this Practical explanation is sound beautiful instead of your math bluff.

and what explanation you will have in the name of maths ? ( huh ? ) foolish women.

you are an nonsense ( sound nonsense ) and there is no value in wasting time anymore.
and yes im sound right in the first place, not only in this Practical explanation, or religious way, but also historically, philosophically, politically, socially, or whatever point you are going to take im right in that.

and im not but mother ( or authority OR - OR Srila Prabhupada ) is right in that. and there is nothing which can stand in front of mum. ( foolish women ) and dont touch the real topics or you will get exposed here.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:08 pm ( like an random single mums { like yourselves ?} )

and what explanation you will have in the name of maths ? ( huh ? ) foolish women.

( foolish women )
I'm trying to make allowances for English being your second language, but your words really don't come over as having been written by a female.

Anyone else get this impression? Mods?
Locked Previous topicNext topic