Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:43 am
erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:13 am to make some false propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc. for everything whatever western scientists present everything hoax from top to bottom.
The Hare Krishnas don't believe that humankind has ever traveled to the moon?

Interesting.
nah nah your few bunch of 10 or 12 austrunauts are not human kind. and you have to believe always someone else weather any random childs words in the news paper.

who are funded by your politicians, OR the actual mother ( aka recognzied agent of Lord Krishna )

and if we enter into great details than even position OR map of universe is not correct.

and if your basic calculation of 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 than how can you reach anything which is correct ?

if the base is wrong than how can you reach the perfect calculation ? since even the position of sun and moon are not right.

and everything modern false from top to bottom all wrong conclusions.

everything which you have is nothing but false propaganda.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:48 am
erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:13 am that is the point. and real science is not the damn joke that someone has present it as now something and few later someone else will come and present something better. it is not the childs play like this.

for actual science is and will remain as it is. and you believe it or not but the fact is fact. and it does not depend on your believing or not believing for natures course will take its place.
We appear to disagree over what the worse "science" refers to.

Which is fine, we don't need to get tied up with linguistics. We can just make sure we use two terms "erzea-science" to refer to what you want to use the term to mean, and "aletheia-science" to refer to what I mean by the term.

That ok?
nah nah as i said before that real science is not the damn childs play that now you accept something and reject it next moment with something else.

for real science is and will remain as it is. just as 2 + 2 = was 4 in the past, and at present it is same 4 and even in future it will remain 4.

but you are free to go on with such childs play. but no actual intelligent person will care for it at all.
and before you bring yours and mine you have to explain another explanation, otherwise it is you who is baseless ( right now ) and just trying to *impose* ( or shfiting burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

so shifting burdon of proof will not help you anywhere at all.

but in your own mind. ;) and that is not very big problem if you fool yourself with your own duplicity.

where is the loss or problems at all ?
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:00 am I picked the claim you made about garlic as the concrete example, because it seems to me to be something that is clear-cut enough to be amenable to experiment.

Anyway, thank you for your clarification. So, re-writing the above taking the clarification into account, it would be:

Just as your mother is the real authority when it comes to issue of saying who your father is, because she had first hand experience no other woman has of that issue

Lord Krishna is the real authority when it comes to the issue of saying whether garlic is good to eat, because he has first hand experience no other being has of that issue

Similarly, Lord Krishna's first disciple has first hand experience of what Lord Krishna said.

Lord Krishna's second disciple has first hand experience of what Lord Krishna's first disciple said.

And so on, in an unbroken chain, ending with Srila Prabhupada who has first hand experience of what the disciple previous to him said.

Which raising three questions:

(A) Was there really an unbroken chain?
(B) Is it possible that, at some point along the chain, someone lied?
(C) Even if there were no deliberate liars in the chain, is it possible that, like in the game of "Chinese Whispers" information got distorted along the way?
as i said before that real thing is S*x life not the cheap garlics, and why people eat garlics ? just to increase S*x power. that is the real cause.

anyways no eating garlics is in do list, and no illicit S*x ( which means no S*x with another mans wife or no S*x outside marriage ) is also do list, for S*x life is allowed only with `1's wife not like cats and dogs and pigs mingle with anything and everyone.

and even among human beings chain is coming from Lord Krishna for he has gave creation first push and than all successful pushes are taking place.

for if you can trace out that who is your fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, father than at the top you will find Krishna, instead of your false propanganda of evolution, big bang or this or that etc.

for material nature is not creative at its own, someone has to mix bottle of oxygen and bottle of hydrogen than they become water.

otherwise if you place them near each other and wait that they will combine at there own than that day will never come.

cuz material nature is not creative but it is spirit soul or the person who is creative and is working.

similarly entire creation is working under the directions of Lord Krishna.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:16 pm
erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:13 am to make some false propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc. for everything whatever western scientists present everything hoax from top to bottom.

Interesting.
nah nah your few bunch of 10 or 12 austrunauts are not human kind.
If you remember the quote "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind", saying "mankind has now been to the moon" doesn't mean "all humans have now been to the moon". It means that we, as a species, have sent at least some members to the moon.

So I'll ask again, explicitly:

Do the Hare Krishnas believe that any of America's Apollo astronauts set foot on the Earth's moon within the last 100 years?
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:42 pm
Aletheia wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:48 am
erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:13 am that is the point. and real science is not the damn joke that someone has present it as now something and few later someone else will come and present something better. it is not the childs play like this.

for actual science is and will remain as it is. and you believe it or not but the fact is fact. and it does not depend on your believing or not believing for natures course will take its place.
We appear to disagree over what the worse "science" refers to.

Which is fine, we don't need to get tied up with linguistics. We can just make sure we use two terms "erzea-science" to refer to what you want to use the term to mean, and "aletheia-science" to refer to what I mean by the term.

That ok?
nah nah as i said before that real science is not the damn childs play that now you accept something and reject it next moment with something else.

for real science is and will remain as it is. just as 2 + 2 = was 4 in the past, and at present it is same 4 and even in future it will remain 4.

but you are free to go on with such childs play. but no actual intelligent person will care for it at all.
and before you bring yours and mine you have to explain another explanation, otherwise it is you who is baseless ( right now ) and just trying to *impose* ( or shfiting burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

so shifting burdon of proof will not help you anywhere at all.

but in your own mind. ;) and that is not very big problem if you fool yourself with your own duplicity.

where is the loss or problems at all ?
You asked me what I thought people should place trust in, when it comes to the issue of whether eating garlic prevents happiness.

I replied that I thought it reasonable for them to place some trust in the process of aletheia-science.

You then tried to redefine one of the words I used in my reply, by saying that you thought erzea-science is how that word should correctly be used.

But that's not relevant to the issue of whether some trust can be placed in the process that I referred to.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Interesting.
if we enter into great details than even position OR map of universe is not correct.

and if your basic calculation of 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 than how can you reach anything which is correct ?
I think, for most people reading the discussion between us here on MomConfessions, moon-landing-denial is a pretty big 'red flag'.

I don't think you should dismiss it as just as petty detail we shouldn't get bogged down on.

So before we move on, please will you give a clear "Yes, I think Neil Armstrong did walk on the moon." or a clear "No, I don't think Neil Armstrong ever landed on the moon."
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm why people eat garlics ? just to increase S*x power. that is the real cause.
*looks dubious*

Personally, when I order cheesy garlic bread as a starter, it is because I like the taste, not because I think it might have aphrodisiac properties. :-)

Still, thank you for making it clearer where your "garlic prevents happiness" reasoning is coming from.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm
Aletheia wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:00 am (A) Was there really an unbroken chain?
(B) Is it possible that, at some point along the chain, someone lied?
(C) Even if there were no deliberate liars in the chain, is it possible that, like in the game of "Chinese Whispers" information got distorted along the way?
and was there an unbroken chain ? yes Practical it is visible before you and Srila Prabhupada is current recognized agent of Lord Krishna.

and even among human beings chain is coming from Lord Krishna for he has gave creation first push and than all successful pushes are taking place.

for if you can trace out that who is your fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, father than at the top you will find Krishna, instead of your false propanganda of evolution, big bang or this or that etc.

for material nature is not creative at its own, someone has to mix bottle of oxygen and bottle of hydrogen than they become water.

otherwise if you place them near each other and wait that they will combine at there own than that day will never come.

cuz material nature is not creative but it is spirit soul or the person who is creative and is working.

similarly entire creation is working under the directions of Lord Krishna.
Even were it the case that Srila Prabhupada is a direct biological descendant of a deity (Lord Krishna), that's not the same as demonstrating that there is an unbroken chain of verbal instruction being passed down.

You say he is "recognised" as agent, but WHO recognises him as such, and WHAT is the evidence they are basing that recognition upon?
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm for material nature is not creative at its own, someone has to mix bottle of oxygen and bottle of hydrogen than they become water.

If an open bottle of oxygen and an open bottle of hydrogen are placed in a hot room (600 centigrade will do fine), you can observe (preferably from a safe distance) that they will then quite happily leave those bottles by themselves and combine to create water.

The autoignition point for oxyhydrogen is 570 °C
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:20 am If you remember the quote "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind", saying "mankind has now been to the moon" doesn't mean "all humans have now been to the moon". It means that we, as a species, have sent at least some members to the moon.

So I'll ask again, explicitly:

Do the Hare Krishnas believe that any of America's Apollo astronauts set foot on the Earth's moon within the last 100 years?
i have clearly said that i do not believe any random childs words at all. i only listen to the real mother ( aka authority or say Srila Prabhupada ) and no one else.

but you go on listening to news papers and there false propagandas which are funded mainly by the rascal politicians, so that there foolish leader ship may go on.

and i have got my authority ( or say mother AKA Srila Prabhupada ) and let all remain the damn blind fools ( like yourself ) but im not going to be`1.

and this im not talking cheaply ( like yourself ) for i have solid, verifialble and tangible Practical explanation behind me.

but what you have to offer to us ? (huh? ) you have nothing at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic