I'll make the first post

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Have you read about low dose naltrexone for autoimmune disorders?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I know this is a bit of an old post, but I stumbled in here debating to post on my mothering woes, lol.

I am sorry. It is so hard to know that your child has disorders that make them different. And cosmetic issues, really do impact all dimensions of quality of life.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 am Poor kid. Shaving the head sounds like the right decision. Besides, when he gets older, a lot of chicks like a bald head. I like when my husband shaves his head.
He's becoming more and more okay with it. He recently lost all his eyebrows and I thought it would be such a struggle but he is doing well with it. Yesterday he discovered that he has hair growing on his legs. He said oh man, I thought I was going to be completely hairless! lol It was such a switch to how he was months ago.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:08 pm Have you read about low dose naltrexone for autoimmune disorders?
I have not heard of this
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:08 pm Have you read about low dose naltrexone for autoimmune disorders?
I have not heard of this
This will get you started.

https://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/ldn_and_ai.htm
Locked Previous topicNext topic