WHAT HAVE YOUR FEET DONE?

OP1

Unread post

My feet danced across the stage on toe and twirled five pirouettes with Andre Tremaine and Stevie Nicks from Feetwood Mac....my feet struck a soccer ball as a half back for my high school team to win third place overall in Northern California..my feet walked under the free ways in Hollywood, California, to bring sandwiches to the teenage homeless...My feet travelled across Europe singing with the Roger Wagner Chorale and slumming it in Amsterdam with my best friend... my feet walked down the aisle to my husband and the father of my four children.....My feet raced away from my attacker in time to lock the door...my feet follow now in obedience to Christ in serving my family on 8 hour shifts serving thousands of people. I thank God for my feet!!! :-)
RedBottoms

Unread post

My feet get pedicures every two weeks at the nail salon.I am putting my nail person's son through private school. (no kidding her kid goes to private and well I guess I am contributing towards it lol)

My feet look great in a pair of glitter heels.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anon wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:37 pm
I had no idea that she remade this song!
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is this godstar?
Murrisa

Unread post

They have done lots of things.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My feet survived bunion surgery.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Twisted and turned so badly from arthritis, meta-tarsal amputation is imminent on the left foot - lately it flared to where I couldnt' walk.
Thanks, foot
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

scemily526 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:55 pm Twisted and turned so badly from arthritis, meta-tarsal amputation is imminent on the left foot - lately it flared to where I couldnt' walk.
Thanks, foot
:(
Locked Previous topicNext topic