Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:08 pm
Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:38 am
I linked you to the newspaper rather than the original mathematical study because it is easier to read for non-mathematicians. (You are not a qualified mathematician, correct?).

I'd have posted the whole thing here, but that would contravene Mom Confession's policy on quoting too much external stuff.

Maths is true, no matter whose mouth it appears in. That's the beauty of it. Go read the link!
nah nah your so called mathematical jugglery of words
Did you read the article I linked to?

YES or NO ?

If YES - can you point to any specific flaws in the maths contained?

If NO - then calling it "so called mathematical jugglery" is pre-judging the matter.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:54 pm
erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:08 pm ( like an random single mums { like yourselves ?} )

and what explanation you will have in the name of maths ? ( huh ? ) foolish women.

( foolish women )
I'm trying to make allowances for English being your second language, but your words really don't come over as having been written by a female.

Anyone else get this impression? Mods?
and although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and policy is lovely now ( hehe ) *give dog bad name and hang it* lovely policy.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:58 pm Did you read the article I linked to?

YES or NO ?

If NO - then calling it "so called mathematical jugglery" is pre-judging the matter.
have i gave you any bogus links ? (huh? ) and nobody will waste his/her time in reading yours or mine links ( no intelligent person will ) until you give us some another explanation here on this place.

and as far as question of me so i have already explained Practical explanation.

but you could not explain anything at all.

and avoiding the real issues. ( not daring to touch the real subject matters at all )

and all western adventure is to keep people in darkness by mass brainwashing them.

and you are such brainwsahed sheep who follows these evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals etc.

for everything false from top to bottom everything. if we study everything, weather politics, socially, historically, or anything which you are going to take than you will find that im right in that,

and not me but mother ( or authority Aka Srila Prabhupada ) is right in that, and im also right cuz im obidient to mother.

otherwise im also like rest of childrens.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm

YES or NO ?

have i gave you any bogus links ? (huh? ) and nobody will waste his/her time in reading yours or mine links ( no intelligent person will ) until you give us some another explanation here on this place.
You gave the link http://www.asitis.com/

Which I did go to and have a look at.

You might call my doing so "unintelligent".

I consider it common courtesy.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm

YES or NO ?

until you give us some another explanation here on this place.
I did explain what the link was about:

there's a difference between a conspiracy theory that only requires a secret be kept between a few officials in two countries for a few years, and a conspiracy theory that requires tens of thousands of people all keeping perfect silence for more than 50 years.

Have a read of the following that explains the mathematics of the situation:

Maths study shows conspiracies 'prone to unravelling'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35411684

And really, until you have the politeness to spend 5 minutes having a look at it, I think our discussion here is done.

Read it or not. Your choice.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:59 am You gave the link http://www.asitis.com/

Which I did go to and have a look at.

You might call my doing so "unintelligent".

I consider it common courtesy.
nah nah i gave it after explaining everything. that is the difference,

otherwise which intelligent person will care for me ? unless i gave them real explanation.

and same thing with you also. why i care for you ? for you could not explain anything at all.

and from the very starting you are demanding to see your link instead of any expalantion ( which you never be able to supply us { never })

and as far as question of me. so i gave the link of book in which there is much more than you can see in this Practical explanation.

and you could not demonstrate at all. just gave us cheap links. ( which not only me but also no intelligent person will watch )

and - and as far as question of me so i have given Practical explanation, and if little demonstration is so solid than just imagine what much solid things would be in the book ?

if demo is so solid than just thing about the entire book.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:03 am I did explain what the link was about:

there's a difference between a conspiracy theory that only requires a secret be kept between a few officials in two countries for a few years, and a conspiracy theory that requires tens of thousands of people all keeping perfect silence for more than 50 years.

Have a read of the following that explains the mathematics of the situation:

Maths study shows conspiracies 'prone to unravelling'

And really, until you have the politeness to spend 5 minutes having a look at it, I think our discussion here is done.

Read it or not. Your choice.
nah nah these words of random childrens are not explanation but an mere words which the damn random child is speaking,

and why i listen to anyone or you ? for that you gave us no explanation at all.

why i listen to the random dog or child in the street ? why ? what explanation you have got ?

and it is an fact not an conspiracy that evolution, big bang, moon landing etc everything from top to bottom is created to brainwash the masses of sheeps ( along with you )

and you go on with such mass brainwashing propagandas and i will go on with authority ( or mother or Srila Prabhupada ) who is right in the first place.

for it is mother who has seen our father before our birth, not your rascal scientists who are checked at the name of there 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, father but still will tell us something which happened million and million years ago.

which is beyond there capacity. you listen to such childrens but i will not.

for i have got my mother ( or authority or Srila Prabhupada ) but what explanation you have ?

you have nothing and you cannot do anything rational in the first place at all. ( but just give us some bogus links ) certainly you are brainwashed sheep. that is it.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

and what discussion is done ? since from the start you just shiting burdon of proof ( or imposed ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and what discussion you will do ? beside giving us some bogus links ? you cannot explain anything at all.

and you are brainwashed sheep of the random childrens. that is it.

you listen to them but i will not. good luck with them and get cheated.
Locked Previous topicNext topic