Site May Go Down or Act Funny UPDATE

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momconfessions.net may go down or act oddly for about a week due to migration. I’m leaving the migration up to godaddy so things might go missing, site might not load, lots of thing could get messed up.

UPDATE: it’s finished migrating! We may have lost a few posts but the migration was successful. The site is also now secure so you shouldn’t get anymore security warning messages.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Notifications are already acting weird, lol
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I couldn’t get on at all last night, but now I see why! Is this also why I keep having to log on? I tried to make a post about it last night, but no workee - it’s been happening for about a month, tho.
i rise.....
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:50 am Notifications are already acting weird, lol
Notifications are a separate issue, you should get them now.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:36 am I couldn’t get on at all last night, but now I see why! Is this also why I keep having to log on? I tried to make a post about it last night, but no workee - it’s been happening for about a month, tho.
I’m not sure why you have to keep logging in unless you keep switching ip addresses. That can happen if you are mobile or connecting to multiple WiFi connections.
🤓The Admin 🤓
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:54 am
CreamTop wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:36 am I couldn’t get on at all last night, but now I see why! Is this also why I keep having to log on? I tried to make a post about it last night, but no workee - it’s been happening for about a month, tho.
I’m not sure why you have to keep logging in unless you keep switching ip addresses. That can happen if you are mobile or connecting to multiple WiFi connections.
Nope, I mainly use my phone. A few times per week, it will have me login, then it will say the password isn’t correct, then I re-type the same one, and always check the “remember me” box. Then I get to do it all over again in a few days.
i rise.....
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:01 am
Nope, I mainly use my phone. A few times per week, it will have me login, then it will say the password isn’t correct, then I re-type the same one, and always check the “remember me” box. Then I get to do it all over again in a few days.
That happens to me too and I’m using my same phone, etc every day.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Phone providers use a dynamic IP address which means they change every now and then. That could be why it’s happening every few days. Mine changes on me every night so I have to log back in again around midnight. Some providers change more frequently than others but that would be why.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:11 am

Phone providers use a dynamic IP address which means they change every now and then. That could be why it’s happening every few days. Mine changes on me every night so I have to log back in again around midnight. Some providers change more frequently than others but that would be why.
Ah...thanks for that info. I'm always mobile, so I get logged out randomly at times. It's not an issue for me...I just log right back in. My info is saved on my phone. It's nice to know that is why I get logged out on occasion, though.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Thanks for the warning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic