Important! Robbing Game Members!

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Don’t donate away your points! You can accept donations but you can’t donate because it’s a way of hiding points from the other players. That is breaking the loophole rule for the robbing contest. You need to keep your points in your account at all times!

4. Don’t cheat. Don’t try and find loopholes, don’t pad your total or manipulate robbing amounts. The contest is about robbing and not earning points so submit screenshots of your logs each week. If you are caught cheating then you will be excluded from the contest.

I’ve had reports that this may be happening so if it is, please stop. If you are caught then you will be excluded from the contest.

Thanks!
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 638

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:20 pm Don’t donate away your points! You can accept donations but you can’t donate because it’s a way of hiding points from the other players. That is breaking the loophole rule for the robbing contest. You need to keep your points in your account at all times!

4. Don’t cheat. Don’t try and find loopholes, don’t pad your total or manipulate robbing amounts. The contest is about robbing and not earning points so submit screenshots of your logs each week. If you are caught cheating then you will be excluded from the contest.

I’ve had reports that this may be happening so if it is, please stop. If you are caught then you will be excluded from the contest.

Thanks!

Can we play the lottery? I've done that trying to get more points to work with.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep, getting points is fine, just don’t give your points away.
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:29 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:20 pm Don’t donate away your points! You can accept donations but you can’t donate because it’s a way of hiding points from the other players. That is breaking the loophole rule for the robbing contest. You need to keep your points in your account at all times!

Thanks!

Can we play the lottery? I've done that trying to get more points to work with.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

This ROBBING CONTEST is serious business! 8-)
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Is there a page I can go to that describes how to play this game in detail? I think I'd like to play but don't have a clue about what exactly it is or how to do it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:39 pm Is there a page I can go to that describes how to play this game in detail? I think I'd like to play but don't have a clue about what exactly it is or how to do it.
The contest started 8/21, I think you had to start then to be in the contest
Heres the link
https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=22075
Locked Previous topicNext topic