Robbing Contest Is Live!

Deleted User 638

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:32 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:24 pm
mojogirl wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:22 pm

yeah, i think the person in the lead is pretty clear.

however, i also suspect there might be some cheating going on in the form of people donating points in an attempt to keep others from robbing them back.

Not saying names, but I noticed that someone who had thousands of points no longer had them. Neither did any of us playing the game.
yeah, the disappearance of thousands of points in play in a matter of a day or two is pretty glaring. i suppose it's possible all those points were lost with unsuccessful robberies, but i doubt it. i really wanted this to just be light-hearted fun, and so far it has. but cheating really gets under my skin.

I agree.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:22 pm

yeah, i think the person in the lead is pretty clear.

however, i also suspect there might be some cheating going on in the form of people donating points in an attempt to keep others from robbing them back.

Not saying names, but I noticed that someone who had thousands of points no longer had them. Neither did any of us playing the game.
yeah, the disappearance of thousands of points in play in a matter of a day or two is pretty glaring. i suppose it's possible all those points were lost with unsuccessful robberies, but i doubt it. i really wanted this to just be light-hearted fun, and so far it has. but cheating really gets under my skin.
I robbed thousands of points from someone and they robbed those back and left me with almost nothing, but their total was less than 1/2 that they robbed from me.

Now we all have less than 100? Where did all those thousands go?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 638

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:44 pm

I robbed thousands of points from someone and they robbed those back and left me with almost nothing, but their total was less than 1/2 that they robbed from me.

I may have figured it out. I meant to click on Emily's profile a few minutes ago. I accidentally clicked Eirelass and opened it. She has 1,525 points but she's never posted. It says the last time she was active was May of last year.

Maybe the points are being put in inactive accounts.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

All accounts should have at least that many because of points given after lottery issues and the register bonus that everyone received.
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:50 pm

I may have figured it out. I meant to click on Emily's profile a few minutes ago. I accidentally clicked Eirelass and opened it. She has 1,525 points but she's never posted. It says the last time she was active was May of last year.

🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 638

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:55 pm All accounts should have at least that many because of points given after lottery issues and the register bonus that everyone received.

Drat. I thought I had it figured out.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve been very confused. I went from over 6600 to 3.75 but only one person robbed me and they had nowhere near that many. Now I just looked and 2 have around 50, 2 have around 150 and I have around 100. Where did the thousands go?
12skipafew wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:55 pm All accounts should have at least that many because of points given after lottery issues and the register bonus that everyone received.

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:21 pm I’ve been very confused. I went from over 6600 to 3.75 but only one person robbed me and they had nowhere near that many. Now I just looked and 2 have around 50, 2 have around 150 and I have around 100. Where did the thousands go?

I thought maybe it was just me missing something, but the points do seem all weird. I had over 13K Saturday, was gone at work a few hours and came back looking like they'd all been stolen. But more people should have those points still even if they've been stolen back and forth. Or I would have thought so?
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dang....PM Skip ladies. Im pretty sure she can look at everyone's logs to see who donated points to hide them
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:09 pm Dang....PM Skip ladies. Im pretty sure she can look at everyone's logs to see who donated points to hide them
I did PM her and she is looking into it. But nothing wrong with discussing it amongst ourselves.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didnt say there was anything wrong with talking about it. Whoever did that should be disqualified from the game.
mojogirl wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:15 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:09 pm Dang....PM Skip ladies. Im pretty sure she can look at everyone's logs to see who donated points to hide them
I did PM her and she is looking into it. But nothing wrong with discussing it amongst ourselves.
Locked Previous topicNext topic