Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Maggie wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:02 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Thank you
how do i bank them?
Whenever I get random points I click them, it will take you to a page. On the right hand side is 3 lines In that menu I hit Bank, once in the bank You’ll see your points, just hit deposit and they get banked. I think you need A min of 20 to deposit.
Thank you.
I've banked them AND bought a ticket. I'm not exactly sure why though. Time will tell.
I haven’t bought a ticket because i have no idea what they’re for.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Tickets are for the lottery.
Maggie wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:34 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Whenever I get random points I click them, it will take you to a page. On the right hand side is 3 lines In that menu I hit Bank, once in the bank You’ll see your points, just hit deposit and they get banked. I think you need A min of 20 to deposit.
Thank you.
I've banked them AND bought a ticket. I'm not exactly sure why though. Time will tell.
I haven’t bought a ticket because i have no idea what they’re for.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

same. I don't follow it at all
iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 am I remain completely clueless about the point system. I get random points but again, I'm completely clueless as to why.
blsdbyangel07
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Me too but I bank them so no one can steal them.
Thank you
how do i bank them?
Thank you for the info, I just banked mine. I’m rarely on here but I did notice people keep robbing me, mostly sassy 🤣
🏈💙Proud Mama to Naeem🖤🏈
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You can't be robbed anymore...unless you entered the ROBBING CONTEST.
blsdbyangel07 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:36 am

Thank you
how do i bank them?
Thank you for the info, I just banked mine. I’m rarely on here but I did notice people keep robbing me, mostly sassy 🤣
blsdbyangel07
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 am You can't be robbed anymore...unless you entered the ROBBING CONTEST.

Well that’s good to know! Thank you 😊
🏈💙Proud Mama to Naeem🖤🏈
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:27 pm same. I don't follow it at all
iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 am I remain completely clueless about the point system. I get random points but again, I'm completely clueless as to why.
Me too.
I don’t even care 😉
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 am You can't be robbed anymore...unless you entered the ROBBING CONTEST.

I understood it was those who entered the contest couldn't rob from the ones who didn't. So your points are still fair game.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm not sure if we're saying the same thing or if we are not. LOL

I think that in order to ROB someone, you have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST and they have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST, too. Is that what you think, too?

I think as long as a member hasn't entered the ROBBING CONTEST, their points are safe. Agree?
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:28 am

I understood it was those who entered the contest couldn't rob from the ones who didn't. So your points are still fair game.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:47 pm I'm not sure if we're saying the same thing or if we are not. LOL

I think that in order to ROB someone, you have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST and they have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST, too. Is that what you think, too?

I think as long as a member hasn't entered the ROBBING CONTEST, their points are safe. Agree?
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:28 am

We are not. I still think there will be robbing happening among those who didn't enter. Just those who entered, can ONLY rob from each other.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic