Announcements Group

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Help Desk was getting too cluttered with past announcements so I made this group. I’ll be posting all of the old and the new global announcements in here from now on.

If a sticky, group announcements, or global announcement was moved, you can find it here.

Also, don’t forget about the Help Desk. It’s where you can go if you have a question related to the forum and is also full of How To’s.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay...Thanks Skip.
Did you change the group avatar pics?
12skipafew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:02 am Help Desk was getting too cluttered with past announcements so I made this group. I’ll be posting all of the old and the new global announcements in here from now on.

If a sticky, group announcements, or global announcement was moved, you can find it here.

Also, don’t forget about the Help Desk. It’s where you can go if you have a question related to the forum and is also full of How To’s.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yea, most of them are just colorized versions of the old pics.
Sassy762 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:13 pm Okay...Thanks Skip.
Did you change the group avatar pics?
12skipafew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:02 am Help Desk was getting too cluttered with past announcements so I made this group. I’ll be posting all of the old and the new global announcements in here from now on.

🤓The Admin 🤓
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thank you skip!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

👍
Locked Previous topicNext topic