*If You Need Information On The Points Game Look Here* The Lottery

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The lottery drawings are every hour
Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:05 pm
12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 pm I released this too early so people found out before I actually finished setting it up, but I started up a new points/lottery system.

You earn points for doing things on the forum like making new topic, new comments, uploading attachments, etc.

You can also rob people on here to get their points. When you rob someone, it doesn't always work.

If you want to keep points safe then you can bank them in the Mom Confessions bank for an interest fee.

You can also play the lottery for a chance to win a jackpot.

It's all for fun, so get to robbing or play the lottery!

Edit: I forgot to mention that if you get a warning then you lose points

Edit 2: I did a quick fix for now so user names shouldn't be outed when you click donate or rob.

Edit 3: Fixed the issue with point amounts showing and outing anons. You will need to visit profiles or manually type in a name in order to rob or donate.
How often are the lottery drawings?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ahh So I need to buy more tickets every hour?
12skipafew wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:08 pm The lottery drawings are every hour
12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 pm I released this too early so people found out before I actually finished setting it up, but I started up a new points/lottery system.

You earn points for doing things on the forum like making new topic, new comments, uploading attachments, etc.

You can also rob people on here to get their points. When you rob someone, it doesn't always work.

If you want to keep points safe then you can bank them in the Mom Confessions bank for an interest fee.

Edit 2: I did a quick fix for now so user names shouldn't be outed when you click donate or rob.

Edit 3: Fixed the issue with point amounts showing and outing anons. You will need to visit profiles or manually type in a name in order to rob or donate.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do there have to be a certain number of points before there is a drawing?

https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Is there a reason it didn't have a winner early this morning? I was the only ticket in and then there was no winner at all. The next hour I was the only one in, and won (which worked out because I won double), but....what's up with that?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s set to only choose a winner 50% of the time, this way the jackpot builds up. Otherwise, the same person could win their own money back a few times a day if nobody enters.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:11 pm
Is there a reason it didn't have a winner early this morning? I was the only ticket in and then there was no winner at all. The next hour I was the only one in, and won (which worked out because I won double), but....what's up with that?
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It has a 50% chance of choosing a winner. The jackpot can build up this way and there’s a better chance of winning more than just your money back if your the only entry.
Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:53 pm Do there have to be a certain number of points before there is a drawing?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 4

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:39 pm It’s set to only choose a winner 50% of the time, this way the jackpot builds up. Otherwise, the same person could win their own money back a few times a day if nobody enters.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:11 pm

Gotcha. Thanks for replying.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Silly question-
Is there a reason we can't see if someone donates to us? We can see robberies, but we can't see random bonuses, etc..I get these random bonuses and I'm assuming it is from posting, but I know I had someone tell me they donated to me and there is nothing in my log except for robberies. I like to see things like that for my own sanity so it is driving me nuts. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In your logs look at the type, if someone donated it will say received.
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:40 am Silly question-
Is there a reason we can't see if someone donates to us? We can see robberies, but we can't see random bonuses, etc..I get these random bonuses and I'm assuming it is from posting, but I know I had someone tell me they donated to me and there is nothing in my log except for robberies. I like to see things like that for my own sanity so it is driving me nuts. LOL
🤓The Admin 🤓
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

OK! Maybe I'm just overlooking it. It's been known to happen to me. LOL
12skipafew wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:27 am In your logs look at the type, if someone donated it will say received.
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:40 am Silly question-
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic