If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is there a place on here that shows all your posts/replies? I'm trying to find out if someone answered a question I asked, but have no clue what thread it was in, and don't receive notifications on things that are quoted, so don't know if I received an answer or not. Certain sites let you click your info and find all your "history" of the places you posted to. Am I missing it here or does it not exist? Thanks.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There was but I believe it ended up deactivating when I had to turn off the search function. I’ve been working on that but keep running into errors. I’m trying to get it back as soon as possible though. You can view all of your past notifications by clicking “view all” under the notification bell. If you aren’t getting notifications when you are quoted then check your settings under your user control panel and make sure notifications “when someone quotes you in a post” is set to yes. You should be getting them other than that.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:33 pm Is there a place on here that shows all your posts/replies? I'm trying to find out if someone answered a question I asked, but have no clue what thread it was in, and don't receive notifications on things that are quoted, so don't know if I received an answer or not. Certain sites let you click your info and find all your "history" of the places you posted to. Am I missing it here or does it not exist? Thanks.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic