Regent

Unread post

Awesome, thanks for all you guys do
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:41 am It takes a lot to get banned and it really depends on the situation if we warn both users. Sometimes when people are attacking each other with equally bad insults we will warn them both.
agander2017 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:30 am Sounds good! I'm just curious, I've never had the problem myself, but if someone attacks you, and you snap and attack them back, do they both get banned?
Good to know they both get warned. I know it's not an easy thing to do. Another thing I was wondering about, is if someone is anon, and they are being rude, or a flat out jerk, can they lose their anon status for a period of time? Because I've seen a lot of anons just being rude people for no reason at all, and it's frustrating.

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yea, a user can lose anon if they continue to break guidelines.
agander2017 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:47 am
12skipafew wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:41 am It takes a lot to get banned and it really depends on the situation if we warn both users. Sometimes when people are attacking each other with equally bad insults we will warn them both.
agander2017 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:30 am Sounds good! I'm just curious, I've never had the problem myself, but if someone attacks you, and you snap and attack them back, do they both get banned?
Good to know they both get warned. I know it's not an easy thing to do. Another thing I was wondering about, is if someone is anon, and they are being rude, or a flat out jerk, can they lose their anon status for a period of time? Because I've seen a lot of anons just being rude people for no reason at all, and it's frustrating.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Lissa0985
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Sounds good; nice to see a lot of familiar names on here.

Hi everybody
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lissa0985 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:38 pm Sounds good; nice to see a lot of familiar names on here.

Hi everybody
Hello to you!
Locked Previous topicNext topic