Serious question

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow. The stupid shit you choose to focus on. but you're right, I don't know a lot about testing and wasn't interested in googling it. It was a political meme and it was trying to trivialize the contagiousness of this virus. Don't pretend you don't understand what the purpose of this meme was. Memes like this are what makes people go out without masks. Childish and potential dangerous to gullible people who think Fauci is a fraud.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:23 am Your point is right below. You were talking about the Coronavirus, not generic testing of any virus. You said “the point is they can test the blood”.
No. They. Cannot. It’s not difficult to grasp. Calling out the question as childish when you (admittedly) know nothing about testing, is ridiculous. Trying to answer on a topic you know nothing about is pointless, just scroll by or ask questions to learn.
Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:32 pm Going way back there. I don’t know much at all about testing. I do know there are some contagious illnesses that are tested through the blood. HIV is one. Hep C. These aren’t spread though the air, but that wasn’t the point.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:32 pm Please tell me you understand the difference between testing the blood for antibodies (serology) and testing the mucous lining / saliva for active virus (molecular).

HINT: They cannot test through the blood to detect a current active infection that would be contagious.

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:15 pm 79D1024A-BF95-4AF5-B46F-2868C4E4432F.jpeg
Because when you breathe, talk, cough, sneeze, yawn, etc. Air is travelling from your lungs to your mouth and nose, picking up anything in your nasopharynx.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You mean the stupid shit you say when trying to make people believe you know it all?

There’s a lot of science that’s emerging to contradict Fauci. He’s been on the wrong side of science often since the pandemic started. He’s not a fraud, far from it. But he’s not always right.

Masks really are not all that great at stopping a virus. Masks psychologically help people remember we are in a pandemic and should maintain proper hygiene and distancing. It’s like visual pandemic propaganda. But if you believe a cloth or paper can stop a virus from passing in respiratory fluids, especially if under force (like a cough or sneeze) then you are the gullible one. Weave of cloth is like a barn door to the size of a virus. It’s a BSL 3 level virus. One of the hallmarks of BSL3 PPE (personal protective equipment) is to not allow recirculated air and respiratory protection such as masks are fully sealed with an exhaust port. Cloth masks ‘don’t do shit’ against these viruses. The appearance of masks helping to stop the spread is really just the fact it is not as transmissible as originally thought. It’s not as virulent or as contagious. Don’t believe all the hysteria being pushed on us.
Lemons wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:50 pm Wow. The stupid shit you choose to focus on. but you're right, I don't know a lot about testing and wasn't interested in googling it. It was a political meme and it was trying to trivialize the contagiousness of this virus. Don't pretend you don't understand what the purpose of this meme was. Memes like this are what makes people go out without masks. Childish and potential dangerous to gullible people who think Fauci is a fraud.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:23 am Your point is right below. You were talking about the Coronavirus, not generic testing of any virus. You said “the point is they can test the blood”.
No. They. Cannot. It’s not difficult to grasp. Calling out the question as childish when you (admittedly) know nothing about testing, is ridiculous. Trying to answer on a topic you know nothing about is pointless, just scroll by or ask questions to learn.
Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:32 pm Going way back there. I don’t know much at all about testing. I do know there are some contagious illnesses that are tested through the blood. HIV is one. Hep C. These aren’t spread though the air, but that wasn’t the point.

“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic