Already?!

Deleted User 203

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:12 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:02 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:23 am

I’m not worried about that one. My husband said we get those multiple times a year. He’s in aerospace and gets updates on all that stuff.
So are there any that your husband feels we should be concerned about? I have heard from two of my kid's that there's one the size of Texas that might....MIGHT....be a problem in about five years?
No my husband said that one that will be a problem we won’t see until it’s too late.
So the Texas sized one is not a myth then?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:23 am

I’m not worried about that one. My husband said we get those multiple times a year. He’s in aerospace and gets updates on all that stuff.
So are there any that your husband feels we should be concerned about? I have heard from two of my kid's that there's one the size of Texas that might....MIGHT....be a problem in about five years?
No my husband said that one that will be a problem we won’t see until it’s too late.
Wait... hold up there... if we KNOW it's there, and we KNOW it's coming, then surely they can work their magic there and figure out approx when and where it might hit us..... right? And if not, WHY THE HELL NOT?! You telling me that we all gonna die in 5 years?

OTOH, we won't have to worry about climate change killing us all in 12 years!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:09 pm

Wait... hold up there... if we KNOW it's there, and we KNOW it's coming, then surely they can work their magic there and figure out approx when and where it might hit us..... right? And if not, WHY THE HELL NOT?! You telling me that we all gonna die in 5 years?

My husband hasn’t heard about the Texas sized one. No he said the one we have to worry about will come out of no where and we won’t see it till it’s too late. Meaning it will come fast.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:56 pm

So the Texas sized one is not a myth then?
He hasn’t heard anything about a Texas sized one.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:39 pm

My husband hasn’t heard about the Texas sized one. No he said the one we have to worry about will come out of no where and we won’t see it till it’s too late. Meaning it will come fast.
Oh, I gotcha now! It seems unlikely that we could be blind-sided by a huge asteroid, but anything is possible.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:59 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:39 pm

Oh, I gotcha now! It seems unlikely that we could be blind-sided by a huge asteroid, but anything is possible.
He doesn’t think it’s highly possible it could happen I guess.
Locked Previous topicNext topic