71F17117-F72F-4C30-9F88-F524F1374C08.jpeg
Deleted User 203

Unread post

This......doesn't even make sense.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

it’s pretty straightforward. where’d you get hung up? maybe I can help you out 🙂
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:13 am This......doesn't even make sense.
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

lol, no.

More like what every democrat is thinking every time uncle Joe opens his mouth. shoulda gone with Pete Buttigieg or some other smooth talker since that's all it takes to inspire dip shit dems.

"Why Trump's enthusiasm edge over Biden could matter"

One of those close elections was four years ago. Trump had a consistent edge over Hillary Clinton in enthusiasm. His voters were 4 points more likely to say they were very enthusiastic in voting for him than Clinton's were for her in the final ABC News/Washington Post poll, even as Clinton led overall. That enthusiasm advantage should have been one of the warning signals to the Clinton campaign.
Trump's current edge in enthusiasm over Biden is even larger. In a late March ABC News/Washington Post poll, 53% of Trump backers said they were very enthusiastic about voting for him. Just 24% of Biden backers said the same about their guy.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/16/politics ... index.html
Deleted User 203

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:14 pm it’s pretty straightforward. where’d you get hung up? maybe I can help you out 🙂
No, it's actually NOT straightforward and why I have asked what I have.

If you don't have a definitive answer or even just an opinion other that what you've originally posted, that's fine.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You didn’t ask a question though? I’d be happy to answer one if you do, but I can’t clarify anything if you don’t tell me what you are confused by.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:04 am
moviestar wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:14 pm it’s pretty straightforward. where’d you get hung up? maybe I can help you out 🙂

If you don't have a definitive answer or even just an opinion other that what you've originally posted, that's fine.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I didn't put a ? mark at the end of my original statement, which is true.

However, I doubt you're as unaware as you're attempting here, as to what I have implied.

The meme doesn't make sense any more than the idea that YOUR sentiments about (which is often implied here) about Trump are somehow the correct ones. For you they are yet for others, they aren't.

It's not about "admitting" or feeling that they have "taken a wrong turn." Very simply, others have felt and still do that Trump has been a good POTUS or at the minimum, certainly better than the alternative we were given in 2016 in Clinton.

That's a reality and I'll turn it around...for those who disagree with Trump supporters, I strongly feel that YOU/they would do that dying from hunger thing in admitting that you're not going to convince his base otherwise on who they support or intend to vote for in November.

Thems the breaks.
moviestar wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:52 am You didn’t ask a question though? I’d be happy to answer one if you do, but I can’t clarify anything if you don’t tell me what you are confused by.

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Shit, I think we are all riding on ships with no captain. This election has already turned into a hot damn mess.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hate to say it, but America has already made their bed.

No matter who wins in November, The country will be harshly divided and led by someone who is untrusted by half of the county.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What it means to me is that a lot of people voted for Trump based on their belief that he was a great business man and he would accomplish his campaign promises of replacing our healthcare with something better and cheaper and build a wall.

Almost four years later there has been exactly zero done on improving our health care, there’s no wall, there’s 15% unemployment, we have the biggest deficit in the history of the country, and it’s been determined that Trump is an unstable man who does nothing all day but start Twitter wars.

And yet, people seem too embarrassed to admit that they were wrong about his ability to get anything done except executive orders.
Locked Previous topicNext topic