Deleted User 1393

Unread post

demlunacy.jpg
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:06 amdemlunacy.jpg
How about if we all police the tunnels that they have dug and grab the “ illegals” who are entering the USA that way?
A Wall is a waste of money.
There’s all kinds of ways for those icky foreigners to come to
America!
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Lingev wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:33 pm
How about if we all police the tunnels that they have dug and grab the “ illegals” who are entering the USA that way?
America!
Foreigners? Wasn't that a rock band in the 70's?

My meme was for ILLEGALS. You know the ones that enter this country ILLEGALLY and then demand we give them freebies. Perhaps if you lived in those US cities/towns/states who have to deal with all the ILLEGALS climbing over and under and through the border and ending up on the dole you would have a different opinion. Chances are however that you are save from that nonstop chaos, and you are tucked away in your safe little corner of the world, just spouting off about something that never touches any part of your safe little life.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:15 pm
Lingev wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:33 pm
America!
Foreigners? Wasn't that a rock band in the 70's?

My meme was for ILLEGALS. You know the ones that enter this country ILLEGALLY and then demand we give them freebies. Perhaps if you lived in those US cities/towns/states who have to deal with all the ILLEGALS climbing over and under and through the border and ending up on the dole you would have a different opinion. Chances are however that you are save from that nonstop chaos, and you are tucked away in your safe little corner of the world, just spouting off about something that never touches any part of your safe little life.
Yah I’ll change that one word to “illegals“. The rest I’ll leave just as it is.
They are able to cross borders in many different ways including the tunnels. So why should we throw away millions on an ineffective wall?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We need full and comprehensive immigration reform. A strong border is part of that. A wall or electronic surveillance- I don’t care which but it is crucial. Also needed is VISA abuse. Overstaying is a huge problem.

Doesn’t make sense to not have borders.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic