Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What is it? The one where he says art is a parasite?
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What did Harry say? I can't see the meme, libby...... this IS the meme forum.... that means you post MEMES in here, not linky-lu's.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 pm What did Harry say? I can't see the meme, libby...... this IS the meme forum.... that means you post MEMES in here, not linky-lu's.
It’s not difficult for most people to click on a link.
Maybe someone near you can help?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:36 pm
29again wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 pm What did Harry say? I can't see the meme, libby...... this IS the meme forum.... that means you post MEMES in here, not linky-lu's.
I click on links quite often. You don't seem to understand the concept of a MEME. So, I'm reporting all of your link posts in here. You need to get with the program and post MEMES in the MEME FORUM. You've had multiple offers of help to post a meme, you refuse every time. Don't try to act like I'm the stupid one when YOU can't even post a meme!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is a meme forum. You’re suppose to post pictures of memes not links.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s not that hard to post a damn meme instead of a link. Plenty of us undereducated ignorant morons who support Trump can do it. What does that say about you?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:08 am
It’s not that hard to post a damn meme instead of a link. Plenty of us undereducated ignorant morons who support Trump can do it. What does that say about you?
This is ridiculous.
Stop this !
Locked Previous topicNext topic