8 years, 0 scandals...

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:14 pm Image
Liar. He didn’t purposely do that!
Why do you constantly post hateful comments about him? He was one of our best presidents. Oh yah I know- he’s a Democrat and he’s not white. I guess that’s your reason
Obama admittedly made mistakes and he apologized.
I bet these people post at Stormfront.
And that’s your favorite website.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:35 pm
Why do you constantly post hateful comments about him? He was one of our best presidents. Oh yah I know- he’s a Democrat and he’s not white. I guess that’s your reason

clueless...

"The responsibility is on Barack Obama's administration," Alan J. Kuperman, associate professor at the University of Texas at Austin, told Newsweek. "He made the decision to overthrow Gaddafi."

Human rights violations—including the Libyan slave trade revealed in a CNN investigation—are a result of U.S. interference, according to some experts. CNN released a video of migrants being sold for about $400 in an auction, though there have been accounts of slaves being sold for as little as $200.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-responsi ... ade-730875
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Obama didnt "purposely" ASSASSINATE A FOREIGN LEADER, plunging his country into chaos, LOL. WRONG

Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of Libya, was captured and killed on 20 October 2011 during the Battle of Sirte. Gaddafi was found hiding in a culvert west of Sirte and captured by rebels backed by the USA. He was killed shortly afterwards. The NTC initially claimed he died from injuries sustained in a firefight when loyalist forces attempted to free him, although a graphic video of his last moments show rebel fighters beating him and one of them sodomizing him with a bayonet[2] before he was shot several times as he pleaded for his life.[3]

Hillary thought this WAS VERY FUNNY.

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:35 pm
Do you know what a tweet is?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:52 pm Obama didnt "purposely" ASSASSINATE A FOREIGN LEADER, plunging his country into chaos, LOL. WRONG

Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of Libya, was captured and killed on 20 October 2011 during the Battle of Sirte. Gaddafi was found hiding in a culvert west of Sirte and captured by rebels backed by the USA. He was killed shortly afterwards. The NTC initially claimed he died from injuries sustained in a firefight when loyalist forces attempted to free him, although a graphic video of his last moments show rebel fighters beating him and one of them sodomizing him with a bayonet[2] before he was shot several times as he pleaded for his life.[3]

You Tube is unreliable and famous for spreading rumors and lies.
Here’s something that’s more factual :
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-36013703
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:52 pm Obama didnt "purposely" ASSASSINATE A FOREIGN LEADER, plunging his country into chaos, LOL. WRONG

This video is not viewable.
No big deal.
I’m not surprised you would harp on democrats from the past.
That’s all you can do now that your hero is messing up badly on a daily basis!
🤣😂😆
Oh, and is Ghadaffi a hero of yours too? You seem to be so crushed that he was killed!

(By the way, he was killed by people in his own country. Not Obama!🤣Or Hillary!)
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Here’s another article about Obama and Libya.
They say his actions were “ well meaning“ but turned out badly.
He feels regret .
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles ... ebacle?amp
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

People mean zero personal scandals. The American government has been involved in countless take downs in government and leaders. Not everyone will agree on the tough decisions that are made by someone else.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:32 pm People mean zero personal scandals. The American government has been involved in countless take downs in government and leaders. Not everyone will agree on the tough decisions that are made by someone else.
Yep
And we have been involved in too many wars in the Middle East ( and Vietnam of course ) we had no business being in.
Locked Previous topicNext topic