Princess Royal

Unread post

LMAO
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Unfair.
This is what inspires Democrats here to strike back .
( but we’re all supposed to good little girls and never hurt the feelings of republicans, never call them names like Trumpettes)
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:38 pm Unfair.
( but we’re all supposed to good little girls and never hurt the feelings of republicans, never call them names like Trumpettes)
It's a joke Libby. A Meme is suppose to be funny/].

Meme - a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:41 pm
( but we’re all supposed to good little girls and never hurt the feelings of republicans, never call them names like Trumpettes)I

————

Meme - a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.
It’s not funny because it’s based on a rumor, a lie created by people who see him as a threat to republicans, a possible president
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:45 pm
( but we’re all supposed to good little girls and never hurt the feelings of republicans, never call them names like Trumpettes)I

————
It’s not.

think about it: if I Posted a meme about Trump, you guys would cry and whine and attack me like you usually do in other groups.
Libby this is what this group is for. Political memes. There are many posted her and no one is arguing. It is meant to be funny. I would say if they offend you don't post here.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:49 pm

————
It’s not.

think about it: if I Posted a meme about Trump, you guys would cry and whine and attack me like you usually do in other groups.
Libby this is what this group is for. Political memes. There are many posted her and no one is arguing. It is meant to be funny. I would say if they offend you don't post here.
I bet if I posted a “ funny meme” about Trump you wouldn’t laugh.
This group has become another N&P. It’s all for Republicans, conservatives- in control.
(Telling me where I should and shouldn’t post.)
You bet I won’t post here.
I have good taste
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm
This group has become another N&P. It’s all for Republicans, conservatives- in control.
I have good taste
I might not laugh but I wouldn’t comment saying it’s not funny. Humor is subjective you don’t get to decide what other people find funny. Everyone has different views on what’s funny.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:04 pm

I have good taste
I might not laugh but I wouldn’t comment saying it’s not funny. Humor is subjective you don’t get to decide what other people find funny. Everyone has different views on what’s funny.
This meme is not “ humor “.
It’s cold ,calculated ,bigoted and despicable. Propaganda- hoping to influence voters!
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:07 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:04 pm
I have good taste
This meme is not “ humor “.
It’s cold ,calculated ,bigoted and despicable. Propaganda- hoping to influence voters!
Some do find it humorous . It’s a flipping meme. It’s a joke not a d, wait never mind you won’t find that funny either.
Locked Previous topicNext topic