Feel the love

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Then your censor is on. You can turn it off in settings, but you should probably leave it on since you don't like potty humor. Good luck.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:45 pm When you reply f**k shows up like f*ck. I’m sorry, I was attempting to quote you. I ran across this site on a Facebook page a while ago so I’m not sure I understand what you mean when you say “gave yourself away.” I was hoping since this is also a mom website it would have a more mature conversation about politics. I’m hoping I’m not wrong and I just happened to run across a rare post with potty humor and rudeness. There’s too much of that on the internet already.
morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:35 pm you can say f*ck here. Don't need to censor yourself. Although you gave yourself away pretty quickly. :lol:
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:32 pm I didn’t think that which is why I was confused in the first place. The user I quoted and who you also quoted informed me that they did it this way as a “fast get away.” She also commented that it wasn’t her problem “how people chose to f*ck.” I assumed that you understood what the conversation was about, I apologize if you were confused.
KAG
Mean Girl
DuckingWhitneyBirch
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Okay, thank you.
morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:47 pm Then your censor is on. You can turn it off in settings, but you should probably leave it on since you don't like potty humor. Good luck.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:45 pm When you reply f*ck shows up like f*ck. I’m sorry, I was attempting to quote you. I ran across this site on a Facebook page a while ago so I’m not sure I understand what you mean when you say “gave yourself away.” I was hoping since this is also a mom website it would have a more mature conversation about politics. I’m hoping I’m not wrong and I just happened to run across a rare post with potty humor and rudeness. There’s too much of that on the internet already.
morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:35 pm you can say f*ck here. Don't need to censor yourself. Although you gave yourself away pretty quickly. :lol:

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Here’s how you turn off word censor.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9705
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:45 pm When you reply f**k shows up like f*ck. I’m sorry, I was attempting to quote you. I ran across this site on a Facebook page a while ago so I’m not sure I understand what you mean when you say “gave yourself away.” I was hoping since this is also a mom website it would have a more mature conversation about politics. I’m hoping I’m not wrong and I just happened to run across a rare post with potty humor and rudeness. There’s too much of that on the internet already.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:32 pm I didn’t think that which is why I was confused in the first place. The user I quoted and who you also quoted informed me that they did it this way as a “fast get away.” She also commented that it wasn’t her problem “how people chose to f*ck.” I assumed that you understood what the conversation was about, I apologize if you were confused.
🤓The Admin 🤓
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you're not into political humor, I'd suggest staying in the N&P group.
Since this is a meme board, the point is to share memes, not have political discussions.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:18 pm What’s politics alt? I do enjoy a good political debate however the potty humor is not my cup of tea. Sounds like liberal humor to me.
morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:15 pm 3 posts total. All of them here in my thread.

I'm sure you do agree with Libby. See you in Politics alt.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 pm I agree with your sentiment. They seem to laugh at “potty humor” which makes me think this website is full of simpletons.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:23 pm God it can't get any funnier than that ^^^
Or hypocritical
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

IMG_7483.JPG
Deleted User 1074

Unread post