Feel the love

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:11 pm
morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:58 pm
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 pm Why does the guy in the back have his pants up? It makes no sense and isn’t funny :|
Don't you know? Pants can stay up while the penis comes through the fly. Convenient and you can run away faster when you get caught.
I hear that’s why there’s a hole in men’s underwear in the front.
easy peasy lemon squeezy

kinda like this guy

KAG
Mean Girl
DuckingWhitneyBirch
Villein
Villein

Unread post

You heard that they have holes in their underwear so that they can have S*x with other men and risk being scraped up by a zipper? That’s odd.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 pm Why does the guy in the back have his pants up? It makes no sense and isn’t funny :|
Don't you know? Pants can stay up while the penis comes through the fly. Convenient and you can run away faster when you get caught.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

3 posts total. All of them here in my thread.

I'm sure you do agree with Libby. See you in Politics alt.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 pm I agree with your sentiment. They seem to laugh at “potty humor” which makes me think this website is full of simpletons.
Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:31 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 pmLol
🙄
KAG
Mean Girl
DuckingWhitneyBirch
Villein
Villein

Unread post

What’s politics alt? I do enjoy a good political debate however the potty humor is not my cup of tea. Sounds like liberal humor to me.
morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:15 pm 3 posts total. All of them here in my thread.

I'm sure you do agree with Libby. See you in Politics alt.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 pm I agree with your sentiment. They seem to laugh at “potty humor” which makes me think this website is full of simpletons.

🙄
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yah
I think you’re right.🙁
Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 pmLol
🙄
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

God it can't get any funnier than that ^^^
KAG
Mean Girl
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Actually I wasn’t thinking about S*x at all. I find it odd that you think that’s the only reason for the hole.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:15 pm You heard that they have holes in their underwear so that they can have S*x with other men and risk being scraped up by a zipper? That’s odd.

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DuckingWhitneyBirch
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I didn’t think that which is why I was confused in the first place. The user I quoted and who you also quoted informed me that they did it this way as a “fast get away.” She also commented that it wasn’t her problem “how people chose to f*ck.” I assumed that you understood what the conversation was about, I apologize if you were confused.
DSamuels wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:26 pm Actually I wasn’t thinking about S*x at all. I find it odd that you think that’s the only reason for the hole.
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:15 pm You heard that they have holes in their underwear so that they can have S*x with other men and risk being scraped up by a zipper? That’s odd.

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

you can say f**k here. Don't need to censor yourself. Although you gave yourself away pretty quickly. :lol:
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:32 pm I didn’t think that which is why I was confused in the first place. The user I quoted and who you also quoted informed me that they did it this way as a “fast get away.” She also commented that it wasn’t her problem “how people chose to f*ck.” I assumed that you understood what the conversation was about, I apologize if you were confused.
DSamuels wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:26 pm Actually I wasn’t thinking about S*x at all. I find it odd that you think that’s the only reason for the hole.
KAG
Mean Girl
DuckingWhitneyBirch
Villein
Villein

Unread post

When you reply f**k shows up like f*ck. I’m sorry, I was attempting to quote you. I ran across this site on a Facebook page a while ago so I’m not sure I understand what you mean when you say “gave yourself away.” I was hoping since this is also a mom website it would have a more mature conversation about politics. I’m hoping I’m not wrong and I just happened to run across a rare post with potty humor and rudeness. There’s too much of that on the internet already.
morgan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:35 pm you can say f*ck here. Don't need to censor yourself. Although you gave yourself away pretty quickly. :lol:
DuckingWhitneyBirch wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:32 pm I didn’t think that which is why I was confused in the first place. The user I quoted and who you also quoted informed me that they did it this way as a “fast get away.” She also commented that it wasn’t her problem “how people chose to f*ck.” I assumed that you understood what the conversation was about, I apologize if you were confused.

Locked Previous topicNext topic