Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

😱
DF790FB9-5782-4167-A223-B0CC23A539C2.jpeg
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nearly a million people worked for a month without paychecks. I guess if it doesn't affect you, you don't give a f**k if people end up homeless. If we end up in a recession, THAT WILL affect you. Let's see how cavalier you are when that happens.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well it's been about a minute since a republican politician was accused of attempted groping 40 years ago so I'll go ahead and assume it's #metoo's turn this week.
KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm Nearly a million people worked for a month without paychecks. I guess if it doesn't affect you, you don't give a f**k if people end up homeless. If we end up in a recession, THAT WILL affect you. Let's see how cavalier you are when that happens.
Not all that were affected by the partial shutdown had to work. So it's accurate to say 800,000 didn't get paychecks but not that they all worked without pay. And many from D.C. Have at least received unemployment benefits to help financially. That's still not good at all.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm Nearly a million people worked for a month without paychecks. I guess if it doesn't affect you, you don't give a f*ck if people end up homeless. If we end up in a recession, THAT WILL affect you. Let's see how cavalier you are when that happens.
you know whats worse than missing one paycheck? having a loved one murdered by an illegal who had no business being here!

yes it sucks people were affected by the shutdown, lucky for them mortgage and CC lenders gave them late extensions, communities fed them, and Trump ended the shut down for 3 weeks so they could get paid. Nancy was going to leave the country and had no plans of ending the shutdown, her phony sympathy was entirely manufactured.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

IMG_7520.JPG
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic