Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay I saved it in several BB folders and a few times on pinterest as well, lol Thanks
admin wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:37 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:26 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:48 pm

Sassy, did you try sending yoru Betty Boop to piratemoo ? Maybe she could resize it for you.
Is this your Betty Boop?: http://picasion.com/i/2tvLG . If it is, this link that I provided has it sized for you at 250 x 250!
Okay it worked this time.... I sent it to you, can you resize it for me...please and thank you
Save this one to your computer since it's resized and upload it.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:41 am I can't get my Betty Boop avatar (from Cm) to load...HELP
Sassy, did you try sending yoru Betty Boop to piratemoo ? Maybe she could resize it for you.
Is this your Betty Boop?: http://picasion.com/i/2tvLG . If it is, this link that I provided has it sized for you at 250 x 250!
Okay it worked this time.... I sent it to you, can you resize it for me...please and thank you
Hey, Sassy!
I am just seeing this message now! Sorry for delayed response! But it looks like you got your avatar all set up! It looks great! I can't believe I sent you the WRONG Betty Boop pose! How could I have forgotten that pose of yours!
How are you liking the site? I like the layout. And I love how they are continually improving it!
Did you know Tigress from CM? I haven't seen her on here yet. I hope she shows up!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Hey, Sassy!
I am just seeing this message now! Sorry for delayed response! But it looks like you got your avatar all set up! It looks great! I can't believe I sent you the WRONG Betty Boop pose! How could I have forgotten that pose of yours!
How are you liking the site? I like the layout. And I love how they are continually improving it!
Did you know Tigress from CM? I haven't seen her on here yet. I hope she shows up!

There are sooooo many Betty Boop poses. I've probably had them all at one time or another. I love the layout even though NOT all the gifs will post. I also had to delete that sweetpea,......black squares were jumping all over the page...my page. Its google chrome issue that I have to have my son look at. Tigress is at mother lounge....I'll send her the link to this site.

BTW.....I took ALL of the sweetpeas from Cm and the frijolitos from mama latinos :)
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:19 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:41 am I can't get my Betty Boop avatar (from Cm) to load...HELP
I sent it to her on cafemom but she was probably really busy then...
I hope this is the pic.
Sassy, it looks like you've sized your avatar. But just incase you didn't, here it is at 250x250 (MomConfessions.net specs):
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Hey, Sassy!
There are sooooo many Betty Boop poses. I've probably had them all at one time or another. I love the layout even though NOT all the gifs will post. I also had to delete that sweetpea,......black squares were jumping all over the page...my page. Its google chrome issue that I have to have my son look at. Tigress is at mother lounge....I'll send her the link to this site.[/color][/i][/b]
BTW.....I took ALL of the sweetpeas from Cm and the frijolitos from mama latinos :)
Well, no wonder there are so many Betty Boop poses! She's a star! :) I never realized how much Betty Boop MERCHANDISE there was out there either! I was just out shopping the other day and saw a BETTY BOOP steering wheel cover! It was cute!
I know what you mean about the sweet peas. I tried adding one, too, and it didn't go so well. You made me laugh with how you took all the sweetpeas from CM and the frijolitos from mama latinos! That's too funny!
And that's great that you're going to send Tigress the link to this site. I miss her!
Have you been enjoying the other sites? I went on to one site. Can't even remember what it was and then I just came back here and ditched that one. I heard all sorts of hell was breaking out on one of the FB forums. Not sure which one it was or what it was about but it sounded like it got pretty crazy. :shock:
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Hey, Sassy!
There are sooooo many Betty Boop poses. I've probably had them all at one time or another. I love the layout even though NOT all the gifs will post. I also had to delete that sweetpea,......black squares were jumping all over the page...my page. Its google chrome issue that I have to have my son look at. Tigress is at mother lounge....I'll send her the link to this site.[/color][/i][/b]
Well, no wonder there are so many Betty Boop poses! She's a star! :) I never realized how much Betty Boop MERCHANDISE there was out there either! I was just out shopping the other day and saw a BETTY BOOP steering wheel cover! It was cute!
I know what you mean about the sweet peas. I tried adding one, too, and it didn't go so well. You made me laugh with how you took all the sweetpeas from CM and the frijolitos from mama latinos! That's too funny!
And that's great that you're going to send Tigress the link to this site. I miss her!
Have you been enjoying the other sites? I went on to one site. Can't even remember what it was and then I just came back here and ditched that one. I heard all sorts of hell was breaking out on one of the FB forums. Not sure which one it was or what it was about but it sounded like it got pretty crazy. :shock:
Tigress is at Tikihut not mother lounge, I was mistaken...I tried to send her a PM but something went wrong. I'll figure it out later, lol
I heard/read that some people were taking SS's of the FB profiles with the members real names and were posting it on Reddit. I didn't see the actual post but read some comments about it. There was no way in hell I was going to join either one of those groups, smdh. People were actually stupid enough to use their real FB pages to join. Im at mother lounge, I think I joined that one first, its pretty easy to navigate. Then Tikihut...Im still confused by that one and this one as well. I joined here the tried to reduce my avatar several times, became frustrated and walked away for a few days then came back, lol Reddit is just like a Bitch group on CM, lol I haven't been back to Delphiforum ...just stayed mainly in Mother Lounge because they had red font and I could post gifs easily there :)
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 pm

Tigress is at Tikihut not mother lounge, I was mistaken...I tried to send her a PM but something went wrong. I'll figure it out later, lol
I heard/read that some people were taking SS's of the FB profiles with the members real names and were posting it on Reddit. I didn't see the actual post but read some comments about it. There was no way in hell I was going to join either one of those groups, smdh. People were actually stupid enough to use their real FB pages to join. Im at mother lounge, I think I h=joined that one first, its pretty easy to navigate. Then Tikihut...Im still confused by that one and this one as well. I joined here the tried to reduce my avatar several times, became frustrated and walked away for a few days then came back, lol Reddit is just like a Bitch group on CM, lol I haven't been back to Delphiforum ...just stayed mainly in Mother Lounge because they had red font and I could post gifs easily there :)
There are people here who are a bit wary/concerned about doxxing, so I probably should bring that up at some point. The admin team has made it a point to note that people shouldn't bring the past here and our reporting features are open/work.

My goal is to give all users a good experience, so if you run into any issues, just let me know.

The problem with doxxing isn't that information can't be posted: Even without FB, good OSINT, dorking, and SE techniques, can pretty much get you anywhere. We are heading towards a future where it will be impossible to hide identity and even trying to obfuscate data presents a problem in itself algorithmically. I am a relatively open person as a result of all of this however.

:ugeek:
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HUH?? What is doxxing? is that technical Techy IT speak?
admin wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 am

I heard/read that some people were taking SS's of the FB profiles with the members real names and were posting it on Reddit. I didn't see the actual post but read some comments about it. There was no way in hell I was going to join either one of those groups, smdh. People were actually stupid enough to use their real FB pages to join. Im at mother lounge, I think I h=joined that one first, its pretty easy to navigate. Then Tikihut...Im still confused by that one and this one as well. I joined here the tried to reduce my avatar several times, became frustrated and walked away for a few days then came back, lol Reddit is just like a Bitch group on CM, lol I haven't been back to Delphiforum ...just stayed mainly in Mother Lounge because they had red font and I could post gifs easily there :)
There are people here who are a bit wary/concerned about doxxing, so I probably should bring that up at some point. The admin team has made it a point to note that people shouldn't bring the past here and our reporting features are open/work.

My goal is to give all users a good experience, so if you run into any issues, just let me know.

The problem with doxxing isn't that information can't be posted: Even without FB, good OSINT, dorking, and SE techniques, can pretty much get you anywhere. We are heading towards a future where it will be impossible to hide identity and even trying to obfuscate data presents a problem in itself algorithmically. I am a relatively open person as a result of all of this however.

:ugeek:
Yea. Pulling people's information on the web https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing. It's the technical term.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I heard/read that some people were taking SS's of the FB profiles with the members real names and were posting it on Reddit. I didn't see the actual post but read some comments about it. There was no way in hell I was going to join either one of those groups, smdh. People were actually stupid enough to use their real FB pages to join. Im at mother lounge, I think I joined that one first, its pretty easy to navigate. Then Tikihut...Im still confused by that one and this one as well. I joined here the tried to reduce my avatar several times, became frustrated and walked away for a few days then came back, lol Reddit is just like a Bitch group on CM, lol I haven't been back to Delphiforum ...just stayed mainly in Mother Lounge because they had red font and I could post gifs easily there :)
Wow! You've been a busy woman, Sassy! You've been everywhere! That's good, though. Gave you a chance to figure out which sites work best for you.
I heard about the SS saga. I would never join ANY group that required me to use my real name. I don't even like it when people start to follow my SCREEN name! LOL. It amazes me how some women remember the slightest details and then USE those details later to harass. People need to chill the heck out.
I was on Tikihut for a little, I think. Can't even remember which one I was on. But whatever one I was on didn't seem easy to follow. I do like this one and hope some of the old timers from CM land here. I hope posting GIFs gets easier here. I've got a feeling it will. I think the owner of this site is really on the ball!
You mentioned Reddit being like a bitch group of CM. Do you like Reddit? I've never checked out that one. And Delphiforum...I have not looked at that one at all either. Once I landed here, I stayed. :) Which is your favorite?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Reddit is exactly like a Bitch group on CM, its only good for calling those bitches whatever you want to call them, LOL. I like Mother Lounge also, its easier for me to post pics there but I'll get used to this site...hopefully sooner rather than later, lol The SS's from the FB group bs is NOTHING compared to what a few idiots let slip out, lol They were so busy trying to be cute and funny for their countess friends, they didn't realize what they did AND that's all Im going to say about that , LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Im on Tikihut also, I like it there also, its really easy to copy and past there, just like on CM. I haven't been back to Delphi since Mother lounge and Tikihut opened up. Im not even sure if its still there. HelloMamas and the mommyblog site closed down. There was another one....Cafemomreboot, Im not sure if its still up and running now either.
I can't choose a favorite right now. Its toss between this site and Mother Lounge with Tikihut close on your heels, lol
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:52 pm

Wow! You've been a busy woman, Sassy! You've been everywhere! That's good, though. Gave you a chance to figure out which sites work best for you.
I heard about the SS saga. I would never join ANY group that required me to use my real name. I don't even like it when people start to follow my SCREEN name! LOL. It amazes me how some women remember the slightest details and then USE those details later to harass. People need to chill the heck out.
I was on Tikihut for a little, I think. Can't even remember which one I was on. But whatever one I was on didn't seem easy to follow. I do like this one and hope some of the old timers from CM land here. I hope posting GIFs gets easier here. I've got a feeling it will. I think the owner of this site is really on the ball!
You mentioned Reddit being like a bitch group of CM. Do you like Reddit? I've never checked out that one. And Delphiforum...I have not looked at that one at all either. Once I landed here, I stayed. :) Which is your favorite?
Locked Previous topicNext topic