Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okey Dokey......Tigress should be here whenever she reads my PM's on Reddit and Tikihut, lol ,
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:52 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Well, no wonder there are so many Betty Boop poses! She's a star! :) I never realized how much Betty Boop MERCHANDISE there was out there either! I was just out shopping the other day and saw a BETTY BOOP steering wheel cover! It was cute!
I know what you mean about the sweet peas. I tried adding one, too, and it didn't go so well. You made me laugh with how you took all the sweetpeas from CM and the frijolitos from mama latinos! That's too funny!
And that's great that you're going to send Tigress the link to this site. I miss her!
Have you been enjoying the other sites? I went on to one site. Can't even remember what it was and then I just came back here and ditched that one. I heard all sorts of hell was breaking out on one of the FB forums. Not sure which one it was or what it was about but it sounded like it got pretty crazy. :shock:
Tigress is at Tikihut not mother lounge, I was mistaken...I tried to send her a PM but something went wrong. I'll figure it out later, lol
I heard/read that some people were taking SS's of the FB profiles with the members real names and were posting it on Reddit. I didn't see the actual post but read some comments about it. There was no way in hell I was going to join either one of those groups, smdh. People were actually stupid enough to use their real FB pages to join. Im at mother lounge, I think I joined that one first, its pretty easy to navigate. Then Tikihut...Im still confused by that one and this one as well. I joined here the tried to reduce my avatar several times, became frustrated and walked away for a few days then came back, lol Reddit is just like a Bitch group on CM, lol I haven't been back to Delphiforum ...just stayed mainly in Mother Lounge because they had red font and I could post gifs easily there :)
Wow! You've been a busy woman, Sassy! You've been everywhere! That's good, though. Gave you a chance to figure out which sites work best for you.
I heard about the SS saga. I would never join ANY group that required me to use my real name. I don't even like it when people start to follow my SCREEN name! LOL. It amazes me how some women remember the slightest details and then USE those details later to harass. People need to chill the heck out.
I was on Tikihut for a little, I think. Can't even remember which one I was on. But whatever one I was on didn't seem easy to follow. I do like this one and hope some of the old timers from CM land here. I hope posting GIFs gets easier here. I've got a feeling it will. I think the owner of this site is really on the ball!
You mentioned Reddit being like a bitch group of CM. Do you like Reddit? I've never checked out that one. And Delphiforum...I have not looked at that one at all either. Once I landed here, I stayed. :) Which is your favorite?
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It sounds like each site has its pros and cons. I think it's just gonna take time to figure out which one will feel most like "home." I really enjoyed CM and am hoping for a site that is very similar to that one. I guess we're all gonna have to just play by ear and see how it goes. I do think many of them will close up after everyone figures out which site works best for them. ML seems to have a lot of familiar CMs in it. I'm hoping they all come over here because I don't want to have to go between two sites. Glad you popped in here! :)

Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:58 pm Reddit is exactly like a Bitch group on CM, its only good for calling those bitches whatever you want to call them, LOL. I like Mother Lounge also, its easier for me to post pics there but I'll get used to this site...hopefully sooner rather than later, lol The SS's from the FB group bs is NOTHING compared to what a few idiots let slip out, lol They were so busy trying to be cute and funny for their countess friends, they didn't realize what they did AND that's all Im going to say about that , LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Im on Tikihut also, I like it there also, its really easy to copy and past there, just like on CM. I haven't been back to Delphi since Mother lounge and Tikihut opened up. Im not even sure if its still there. HelloMamas and the mommyblog site closed down. There was another one....Cafemomreboot, Im not sure if its still up and running now either.
I can't choose a favorite right now. Its toss between this site and Mother Lounge with Tikihut close on your heels, lol

Tigress is at Tikihut not mother lounge, I was mistaken...I tried to send her a PM but something went wrong. I'll figure it out later, lol
I heard/read that some people were taking SS's of the FB profiles with the members real names and were posting it on Reddit. I didn't see the actual post but read some comments about it. There was no way in hell I was going to join either one of those groups, smdh. People were actually stupid enough to use their real FB pages to join. Im at mother lounge, I think I joined that one first, its pretty easy to navigate. Then Tikihut...Im still confused by that one and this one as well. I joined here the tried to reduce my avatar several times, became frustrated and walked away for a few days then came back, lol Reddit is just like a Bitch group on CM, lol I haven't been back to Delphiforum ...just stayed mainly in Mother Lounge because they had red font and I could post gifs easily there :)
Wow! You've been a busy woman, Sassy! You've been everywhere! That's good, though. Gave you a chance to figure out which sites work best for you.
I heard about the SS saga. I would never join ANY group that required me to use my real name. I don't even like it when people start to follow my SCREEN name! LOL. It amazes me how some women remember the slightest details and then USE those details later to harass. People need to chill the heck out.
I was on Tikihut for a little, I think. Can't even remember which one I was on. But whatever one I was on didn't seem easy to follow. I do like this one and hope some of the old timers from CM land here. I hope posting GIFs gets easier here. I've got a feeling it will. I think the owner of this site is really on the ball!
You mentioned Reddit being like a bitch group of CM. Do you like Reddit? I've never checked out that one. And Delphiforum...I have not looked at that one at all either. Once I landed here, I stayed. :) Which is your favorite?
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had to look up that definition! LOL I'll tell you what, though...I'm getting an education here! :o
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:47 am HUH?? What is doxxing? is that technical Techy IT speak?
admin wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 am

I heard/read that some people were taking SS's of the FB profiles with the members real names and were posting it on Reddit. I didn't see the actual post but read some comments about it. There was no way in hell I was going to join either one of those groups, smdh. People were actually stupid enough to use their real FB pages to join. Im at mother lounge, I think I h=joined that one first, its pretty easy to navigate. Then Tikihut...Im still confused by that one and this one as well. I joined here the tried to reduce my avatar several times, became frustrated and walked away for a few days then came back, lol Reddit is just like a Bitch group on CM, lol I haven't been back to Delphiforum ...just stayed mainly in Mother Lounge because they had red font and I could post gifs easily there :)
There are people here who are a bit wary/concerned about doxxing, so I probably should bring that up at some point. The admin team has made it a point to note that people shouldn't bring the past here and our reporting features are open/work.

My goal is to give all users a good experience, so if you run into any issues, just let me know.

The problem with doxxing isn't that information can't be posted: Even without FB, good OSINT, dorking, and SE techniques, can pretty much get you anywhere. We are heading towards a future where it will be impossible to hide identity and even trying to obfuscate data presents a problem in itself algorithmically. I am a relatively open person as a result of all of this however.

:ugeek:
Yea. Pulling people's information on the web https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing. It's the technical term.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just noticed on Mother Lounge they have a sign on the far right side of their main page that says "Our Sister Sites...Mom Confession". I like "popping in here and there",.....it keeps me busy, lol Im so glad CC/PM made this site and equally glad Pisces_mom and her DH made Mother Lounge.
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:54 pm It sounds like each site has its pros and cons. I think it's just gonna take time to figure out which one will feel most like "home." I really enjoyed CM and am hoping for a site that is very similar to that one. I guess we're all gonna have to just play by ear and see how it goes. I do think many of them will close up after everyone figures out which site works best for them. ML seems to have a lot of familiar CMs in it. I'm hoping they all come over here because I don't want to have to go between two sites. Glad you popped in here! :)

Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:58 pm Reddit is exactly like a Bitch group on CM, its only good for calling those bitches whatever you want to call them, LOL. I like Mother Lounge also, its easier for me to post pics there but I'll get used to this site...hopefully sooner rather than later, lol The SS's from the FB group bs is NOTHING compared to what a few idiots let slip out, lol They were so busy trying to be cute and funny for their countess friends, they didn't realize what they did AND that's all Im going to say about that , LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Im on Tikihut also, I like it there also, its really easy to copy and past there, just like on CM. I haven't been back to Delphi since Mother lounge and Tikihut opened up. Im not even sure if its still there. HelloMamas and the mommyblog site closed down. There was another one....Cafemomreboot, Im not sure if its still up and running now either.
I can't choose a favorite right now. Its toss between this site and Mother Lounge with Tikihut close on your heels, lol

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I waiting for the admin to tell me what it meant BUT I probably wouldn't have understood her techy talk, lol She is so damn smart about this stuff and Im struggling to understand it, lol If it gets really bad I can always call my son and ask him to explain it to me like I was 5, LMAOOOOOOOOOO
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:06 pm I had to look up that definition! LOL I'll tell you what, though...I'm getting an education here! :o
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:47 am HUH?? What is doxxing? is that technical Techy IT speak?
admin wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 am

There are people here who are a bit wary/concerned about doxxing, so I probably should bring that up at some point. The admin team has made it a point to note that people shouldn't bring the past here and our reporting features are open/work.

My goal is to give all users a good experience, so if you run into any issues, just let me know.

The problem with doxxing isn't that information can't be posted: Even without FB, good OSINT, dorking, and SE techniques, can pretty much get you anywhere. We are heading towards a future where it will be impossible to hide identity and even trying to obfuscate data presents a problem in itself algorithmically. I am a relatively open person as a result of all of this however.

:ugeek:
Yea. Pulling people's information on the web https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing. It's the technical term.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I thought it was neat that this site mentioned the other. I hadn't noticed that ML had done the same. I think that's great! I'm grateful to the owners of both sites. I can't imagine the amount of time and work that they've both put in so far. I'm amazed at how, from day to day, and sometimes, hour to hour, the site is improving before my eyes. All I can say is...wow! ...a bunch of talented people!

Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:25 pm I just noticed on Mother Lounge they have a sign on the far right side of their main page that says "Our Sister Sites...Mom Confession". I like "popping in here and there",.....it keeps me busy, lol Im so glad CC/PM made this site and equally glad Pisces_mom and her DH made Mother Lounge.
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:54 pm It sounds like each site has its pros and cons. I think it's just gonna take time to figure out which one will feel most like "home." I really enjoyed CM and am hoping for a site that is very similar to that one. I guess we're all gonna have to just play by ear and see how it goes. I do think many of them will close up after everyone figures out which site works best for them. ML seems to have a lot of familiar CMs in it. I'm hoping they all come over here because I don't want to have to go between two sites. Glad you popped in here! :)

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn't notice this site had mentioned ML until you said something, lol
I am grateful also...can you imagine what we would have done this past week if we didn't have ML, Moms Confession, or Tikihut???? Image[/img]
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:54 pm I thought it was neat that this site mentioned the other. I hadn't noticed that ML had done the same. I think that's great! I'm grateful to the owners of both sites. I can't imagine the amount of time and work that they've both put in so far. I'm amazed at how, from day to day, and sometimes, hour to hour, the site is improving before my eyes. All I can say is...wow! ...a bunch of talented people!

Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:25 pm I just noticed on Mother Lounge they have a sign on the far right side of their main page that says "Our Sister Sites...Mom Confession". I like "popping in here and there",.....it keeps me busy, lol Im so glad CC/PM made this site and equally glad Pisces_mom and her DH made Mother Lounge.

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would have (and WAS!) going nuts! I can't believe how attached I had become to CM. Never realized how much time I was spending on it until it wasn't there anymore! :(

So...to answer your question...NO! I can't imagine what it would have been like to have been without CM, MC, and ML for an entire week! I would have had to start watching Law and Order SVU re-runs! LOL!!!
Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 am I didn't notice this site had mentioned ML until you said something, lol
I am grateful also...can you imagine what we would have done this past week if we didn't have ML, Moms Confession, or Tikihut???? Image[/img]
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:54 pm I thought it was neat that this site mentioned the other. I hadn't noticed that ML had done the same. I think that's great! I'm grateful to the owners of both sites. I can't imagine the amount of time and work that they've both put in so far. I'm amazed at how, from day to day, and sometimes, hour to hour, the site is improving before my eyes. All I can say is...wow! ...a bunch of talented people!

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I already watched all the Empire episodes...a few times each just worrying about CM closing, lol I also was watching my sappy hallmark movies repeatedly, lol If they sites hadn't been created....we ALL would have been royally lube free FUCKED, lol
SeekingPeace wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:23 am I would have (and WAS!) going nuts! I can't believe how attached I had become to CM. Never realized how much time I was spending on it until it wasn't there anymore! :(

So...to answer your question...NO! I can't imagine what it would have been like to have been without CM, MC, and ML for an entire week! I would have had to start watching Law and Order SVU re-runs! LOL!!!
Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 am I didn't notice this site had mentioned ML until you said something, lol

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When you say, "Empire" episodes, do you mean "Boardwalk Empire"?
And I started searching through Hallmark movies, too! LOL.
I was about to start watching, on Netflix, "Reign" again. And I had already watched all the seasons TWICE already! LOL
Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:44 am I already watched all the Empire episodes...a few times each just worrying about CM closing, lol I also was watching my sappy hallmark movies repeatedly, lol If they sites hadn't been created....we ALL would have been royally lube free FUCKED, lol
SeekingPeace wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:23 am I would have (and WAS!) going nuts! I can't believe how attached I had become to CM. Never realized how much time I was spending on it until it wasn't there anymore! :(

Locked Previous topicNext topic