What are things that put your anxiety into overdrive?

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Mac wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:32 am
Mommy_jules wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:44 am My health usually and going to Walmart. I've had a panic attack in Walmart before, and now it's hard to go by myself. My DH does most of the grocery shopping now. Sometimes I feel like a hypochondriac and an agoraphobe.
We decided to try the ordering online and then pickup in the parking lot, Walmart now offers. Loved it! Kept the cost down too. If you order later in the day, you may not be able to pick up that day. Just an option to consider.
I love ordering online from Walmart. It really does help save $$. Takes a while but you can plan out the entire week and get your grocery bill down to a minimum by just buying what you need. And it's so convenient.
Mac
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:37 am
Mommy_jules wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:44 am My health usually and going to Walmart. I've had a panic attack in Walmart before, and now it's hard to go by myself. My DH does most of the grocery shopping now. Sometimes I feel like a hypochondriac and an agoraphobe.
We decided to try the ordering online and then pickup in the parking lot, Walmart now offers. Loved it! Kept the cost down too. If you order later in the day, you may not be able to pick up that day. Just an option to consider.
I love ordering online from Walmart. It really does help save $$. Takes a while but you can plan out the entire week and get your grocery bill down to a minimum by just buying what you need. And it's so convenient.
Agreed. Just the other day, I heard that they are talking about setting up an app, where you can order, have it delivered and even put away. They said that the delivery person will be wearing cameras, so you can see where they go in your house, and what they do. I don't think I would like that service. haha. I'll just stick with hubby or I picking up in the lot, if need be.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, I’ve thought about doing that, but it wasn’t an option up until like a year or so ago here. DH likes grocery shopping, so he doesn’t mind. I plan out our meals and write out the grocery list for him. It’s weird because I don’t mind going to smaller stores by myself.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Having to be around people that I don't like.
Loud noises.
A lot of people talking at the same time.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Hostile confrontation... Talking on the phone with Passport Canada, unfortunately I've had to talk to them WAY more than I'd like lately 😒.. Pretty much anything that has to do with my ex..
Locked Previous topicNext topic