What are you making for dinner?

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m trying to decide what I want for dinner. I have hamburger meat and chicken. I think I also have some sausage.

I was thinking jambalaya but it’s the first hot day of the year and I don’t really want to stand over the stove. It’s days like today that I want to serve ice cream.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We're having leftovers, there's a choice between leftover pasta from Sunday, that's what I think the kids want, and leftover chicken pot pie, which is probably what will be for DH and maybe a small piece for me
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Veggie burgers with sweet potato fries
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am thinking a goat cheese, bacon, spinach, and mushroom Frittata and salad
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fried chiclen,homemade mac and cheese fresh green beans and hushpuppies with chocolate trifle for dessert
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Shepherd's pie, made with leftover roast garlic pork.
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:54 pm Fried chiclen,homemade mac and cheese fresh green beans and hushpuppies with chocolate trifle for dessert
Can I come over? That sounds really good. I love hush puppies and the chocolate trifle sounds amazing

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:40 pm We're having leftovers, there's a choice between leftover pasta from Sunday, that's what I think the kids want, and leftover chicken pot pie, which is probably what will be for DH and maybe a small piece for me
Did you make the chicken pot pie from scratch? I haven’t had chicken pot pie in forever

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:54 pm Fried chiclen,homemade mac and cheese fresh green beans and hushpuppies with chocolate trifle for dessert
Can I come over? That sounds really good. I love hush puppies and the chocolate trifle sounds amazing
Sure!!!!The more the merrier.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:58 pm
Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pm
Sure!!!!The more the merrier.
Perfect! Just send your address via p.m.

Locked Previous topicNext topic