Did you get a lot ..

hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

of trick or treaters ..
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Not a one. We don't get them on our street. Our Homeowner's Association, which is really just a neighborhood newsletter and a group of people who organize an annual back to school cookout, spring clean up and yard sale, has tried to organize a 'trick or treating' trail for families with kids in the neighborhood. You have to sign up on the neighborhood website to participate and you get put on the 'map'. If you don't sign up, you don't get trick or treaters. I don't sign up.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:42 pm Not a one. We don't get them on our street. Our Homeowner's Association, which is really just a neighborhood newsletter and a group of people who organize an annual back to school cookout, spring clean up and yard sale, has tried to organize a 'trick or treating' trail for families with kids in the neighborhood. You have to sign up on the neighborhood website to participate and you get put on the 'map'. If you don't sign up, you don't get trick or treaters. I don't sign up.
Well that at least sounds organized,
It's ok as long as you didn't buy candy or at least the kind you like :)
Deleted User 670

Unread post

hugs wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:58 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:42 pm Not a one. We don't get them on our street. Our Homeowner's Association, which is really just a neighborhood newsletter and a group of people who organize an annual back to school cookout, spring clean up and yard sale, has tried to organize a 'trick or treating' trail for families with kids in the neighborhood. You have to sign up on the neighborhood website to participate and you get put on the 'map'. If you don't sign up, you don't get trick or treaters. I don't sign up.
We've been here for 12 years. We learned after the 1st year that we don't get trick or treaters. We set out candy the first year but none after that. The trick or treat trail just started a few of years ago. Since my daughter was 18 by that point, we'd long since stopped taking her trick or treating and when we did take her, we drove to another neighborhood.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:03 pm
hugs wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:58 pm
We've been here for 12 years. We learned after the 1st year that we don't get trick or treaters. We set out candy the first year but none after that. The trick or treat trail just started a few of years ago. Since my daughter was 18 by that point, we'd long since stopped taking her trick or treating and when we did take her, we drove to another neighborhood.
Totally understand,
with mine as adults we too stopped passing out candy where we lived & here now.
When we move to our Florida place we will hand out candy again :)
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

None
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

deltathree wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:37 amNone
Had you bought candy?
Mac
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

We did not get any.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mac wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:31 pm We did not get any.
Hopefully you didn't buy too much candy :)
Mac
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

hugs wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:07 pm
Mac wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:31 pm We did not get any.
Hopefully you didn't buy too much candy :)
No, we knew we wouldn't, but got a little, just in case.
Locked Previous topicNext topic