Speaking of our *adult kids*

hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Did they go to college?

Work on their own in their kind of work?
What do they do?

Tell us about them ..
Married/ w/ a so/partner
any gran kids?

Let us know all about them ..

)

Unread post

My oldest dd 23, started out as a front end cashier at a Pharmacy, she eventually took classes through the company & became a certified pharmacy tech. Not married, no kids.

My youngest dd 19, Has worked at McDonalds for 2 1/2 yrs, became a manager this past summer. This is her 2nd yr of college. She plays Lacrosse for her school. She has recently moved out & in with her boyfriend. No kids.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:03 am My oldest dd 23, started out as a front end cashier at a Pharmacy, she eventually took classes through the company & became a certified pharmacy tech. Not married, no kids.

My youngest dd 19, Has worked at McDonalds for 2 1/2 yrs, became a manager this past summer. This is her 2nd yr of college. She plays Lacrosse for her school. She has recently moved out & in with her boyfriend. No kids.

Sounds like they both do very well! Bet you are indeed very proud as you should be :)
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Both my sons are on their own & married now,
Oldest ds has our princess (almost 2) & baby boy will be here next month.

Hoping youngest ds/his wife will be getting pregnant soon :)
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

College ......
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

deltathree wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:39 am College ......
Near you?
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My step kids are the oldest of the kids in the family. My step son is 18. He's not sure if he wants to go to college. He was home schooled and he's been working full time since he was 16. He's being fast- tracked in the company and it's very likely he'll own his own Chick-Fil-A before he turns 25. Technically, they require you to have a four year degree but sometimes they make exceptions. I'm hoping he doesn't wait to find out if they're going to make an exception for him or not and he just gets a degree any way- CFA will be paying for it so I don't see why he shouldn't get one.

My oldest step daughter is undecided. Until very recently, she was sure she wanted to be a photographer and lifestyle blogger. I think she has an exceptional natural talent and could very well make a living as a photographer. But lately, she just doesn't seem to have much direction and she doesn't take as many photos as she used to.

The middle step daughter is extremely focused and ambitious. She will be the first person on her mother's side of the family to go to college. I fully expect her to be making some amazing mathematical or scientific discovery one day. We're all very proud of her.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:49 pm My step kids are the oldest of the kids in the family. My step son is 18. He's not sure if he wants to go to college. He was home schooled and he's been working full time since he was 16. He's being fast- tracked in the company and it's very likely he'll own his own Chick-Fil-A before he turns 25. Technically, they require you to have a four year degree but sometimes they make exceptions. I'm hoping he doesn't wait to find out if they're going to make an exception for him or not and he just gets a degree any way- CFA will be paying for it so I don't see why he shouldn't get one.

My oldest step daughter is undecided. Until very recently, she was sure she wanted to be a photographer and lifestyle blogger. I think she has an exceptional natural talent and could very well make a living as a photographer. But lately, she just doesn't seem to have much direction and she doesn't take as many photos as she used to.

The middle step daughter is extremely focused and ambitious. She will be the first person on her mother's side of the family to go to college. I fully expect her to be making some amazing mathematical or scientific discovery one day. We're all very proud of her.
Sounds like your step son is really doing well but yes maybe he would consider college part time so he does end up w/ a degree ..

Hopefully your oldest step daughter finds what she is really passionate about soon.

Congrats to your middle step daughter! I bet everyone is thrilled she will be going to college.

Best of luck to all of them :)
Mac
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

The adult kids both went to university.

Oldest writes and is a caregiver for his wife.
Youngest is a home contractor with her husband.

I have two grandsons, one granddaughter. I have one great grandson and a great granddaughter on the way.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mac wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:24 pm The adult kids both went to university.

Oldest writes and is a caregiver for his wife.
Youngest is a home contractor with her husband.

I have two grandsons, one granddaughter. I have one great grandson and a great granddaughter on the way.
Congrats to you on the grand kids & the nestest arrival on the way ..
When will she be here?
Locked Previous topicNext topic