So I picked up a pizza after YDS’s tennis lesson....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

And I realized what an incredibly cheap option pizza is! It was like $35 for a giant pizza, garlic knots, and fries. I don’t actually eat traditional pizza, so usually we just don’t get it.

There really is no other place in my town to pick up dinner for less than $70, and at most places it’s $100 or more. We don’t really have any chain restaurants or fast food except Dunkin Donuts and Subway 🤢, but we have over 50 sit down restaurants that all do takeout. I’m just wondering how common or uncommon this is.

So do you have chain restaurants and fast food in your local community, or do you need to go to the next town over (or further) for those options?
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That is really expensive for a pizza dinner where I live. We have to go to the next city over for any chain restaurants other than Dunkins and Starbucks but it doesn't take more than 10mins, 15mins with traffic to get to them.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 pm And I realized what an incredibly cheap option pizza is! It was like $35 for a giant pizza, garlic knots, and fries. I don’t actually eat traditional pizza, so usually we just don’t get it.

There really is no other place in my town to pick up dinner for less than $70, and at most places it’s $100 or more. We don’t really have any chain restaurants or fast food except Dunkin Donuts and Subway 🤢, but we have over 50 sit down restaurants that all do takeout. I’m just wondering how common or uncommon this is.

So do you have chain restaurants and fast food in your local community, or do you need to go to the next town over (or further) for those options?
When we order chinese it usually costs 75-90, pizza is around 45-50, burgers and fries can run 50-60. We have a ton of fast food and sit down restaurants.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have plenty of all types of restaurants - chain, mom-n-pop, fast food, sit down, you name it.

$35 doesn't really sound like a great deal for that meal. It's odd too. Who eats fries with pizza?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:21 pm We have plenty of all types of restaurants - chain, mom-n-pop, fast food, sit down, you name it.

$35 doesn't really sound like a great deal for that meal. It's odd too. Who eats fries with pizza?
😂 I usually only order pizza when my kids are having a party or sleepover with multiple friends, and they always want pizza and fries 🤷‍♀️

It’s super cheap compared to other options here.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ok this is a super lame troll. You're telling me you don't have a Little Ceasar's around? $5 Ready made pizza. I live in bum f**k nowhere, we don't even have a Red Lobster and we still have a Little Ceasar's. $35 is more along the lines of Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Papa Murphy's
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:27 pm Ok this is a super lame troll. You're telling me you don't have a Little Ceasar's around? $5 Ready made pizza. I live in bum f**k nowhere, we don't even have a Red Lobster and we still have a Little Ceasar's. $35 is more along the lines of Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Papa Murphy's
I listed the only chain restaurants of any kind that we have in the OP. We have several pizza places, but they’re all mom and pop.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:30 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:27 pm Ok this is a super lame troll. You're telling me you don't have a Little Ceasar's around? $5 Ready made pizza. I live in bum f**k nowhere, we don't even have a Red Lobster and we still have a Little Ceasar's. $35 is more along the lines of Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Papa Murphy's
I listed the only chain restaurants of any kind that we have in the OP. We have several pizza places, but they’re all mom and pop.
Sounds like a trollville tourist town
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I just looked it up and the closest Little Caesar’s is 38 miles away.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:31 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:30 pm
Sounds like a trollville tourist town
Girl, why are you always coming into my benign posts trying to find drama?
Locked Previous topicNext topic