Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:34 am
DSamuels wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:52 pm
GMa4all wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:43 pm

You don’t just quietly leave posts. You hang around and harass and demean and name-call. Admit it!!!
Don’t call me “ sweetie “!
🤮
No, you’re wrong. There many, many posts I read and don’t comment. MANY

And no, YOU are the one who harasses, demeans and name calls. That’s your style, not mine.

Please show me the last time I called someone racist, bigoted, a moron or any other “adjectives” you use against just about every conservative in here toward any person here.
I criticize mean people who still support trump.
Trump’s fans in general.
So in other words you can’t show that I called anyone those words?

Why do you feel the need to criticize people who support President Trump? Does it make you happy? Does it make you feel like you’re better than they are? Smarter?

I just don’t understand criticizing people just because you think they’re “mean” and you don’t agree with them. I was taught not to do that in Kindergarten.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Elbert Hubbard

Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
DSamuels
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:50 am
DSamuels wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:45 am
morgan wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:22 am

Pelosi is clearly a drunk and I'm worried about her liver! I can't believe you don't care.
She only cares about obesity.
Will you STOP!!!!
I posted an informative article describing the health risks of obesity starting in childhood!
OMG
😳
Oh honey, you have posted more than one article. You have posted many. You have deleted most of them when you were harshly criticized from people on both sides.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Elbert Hubbard

Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:53 am
GMa4all wrote:
DSamuels wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:45 am

She only cares about obesity.
Will you STOP!!!!
I posted an informative article describing the health risks of obesity starting in childhood!
OMG
😳
Oh honey, you have posted more than one article. You have posted many. You have deleted most of them when you were harshly criticized from people on both sides.
Just give it up!
I see that you’re anti science and seem to take everything too personally .
And you lie a lot.
Put me on your “Foes” list if scientific information is so upsetting.
And don’t call me “honey”🙄🤢
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

:?
KAG
Mean Girl
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:10 pm
GMa4all wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:44 pm
This thread sucks...as usual there’s profanity and disgusting lies.
Hey sweetie, no one is forcing you to come in here, read the posts or comment yourself. If I don’t like a post I usually just quietly leave without commenting and find something more interesting to me. That’s what most adults do. You should try it sometime.
That’s what I do to most of Libby’s post. When no one has commented I can she that she’s the one that posted it. But if someone else comments they’re shown as the last comment so I can’t tell.
EarlGrayHot
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pelosi's liver? That's such nonsense.
DSamuels
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:15 am
DSamuels wrote:
GMa4all wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:44 pm
This thread sucks...as usual there’s profanity and disgusting lies.
Hey sweetie, no one is forcing you to come in here, read the posts or comment yourself. If I don’t like a post I usually just quietly leave without commenting and find something more interesting to me. That’s what most adults do. You should try it sometime.
That’s what I do to most of Libby’s post. When no one has commented I can she that she’s the one that posted it. But if someone else comments they’re shown as the last comment so I can’t tell.
It depends which way I hold my iPad. One way shows both OP and last poster, the other way only shows last poster. I go in, read posts and back out most of the time, contrary to allegations.

Elbert Hubbard

Nope.
DSamuels
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol just looked at my average and Libby’s average # of posts per day.

Me - 4.88

Her - 32.70

Elbert Hubbard

Nope.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:31 am
hockeymom87 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:15 am
DSamuels wrote:

It depends which way I hold my iPad. One way shows both OP and last poster, the other way only shows last poster. I go in, read posts and back out most of the time, contrary to allegations.
I’m only on here on my phone so it just shows one name.
DSamuels
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:09 am
DSamuels wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:53 am
GMa4all wrote:

Will you STOP!!!!
OMG
😳
Just give it up!
I see that you’re anti science and seem to take everything too personally .
And you lie a lot.
Put me on your “Foes” list if scientific information is so upsetting.
And don’t call me “honey”🙄🤢
I am the one who lies a lot? Oh my! You were caught in at least one lie yesterday. You just lied saying you have only posted 1 article about obesity, and it was about children.

Elbert Hubbard

Nope.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic