Oh AuntFlo

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I didn't get to see your last response because poow wittle bunbun deleted it when it swapped from being about Gma to being about her own stupidity. What was it you said?
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That bitch

I wrote a lot too 😢

She globbed onto the conservatives even though she doesn’t know shit about politics or who Libby was and is a broke ass welfare queen

And her reading comprehension is shit

She talked shit about me to me because she had no F***ing idea she quoted me until I told her after a couple hilarious replies 😂
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

😂🖕🖕
iamanon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Who? What thread?
Nothing is critic proof.
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:34 pm
That bitch

I wrote a lot too 😢

She globbed onto the conservatives even though she doesn’t know shit about politics or who Libby was and is a broke ass welfare queen

And her reading comprehension is shit

She talked shit about me to me because she had no F***ing idea she quoted me until I told her after a couple hilarious replies 😂
Like I said, she's the walking definition of a day late and a dollar short. Not a whole lot of pistons firing in that one.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WTF is this about?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Is this Romper Room?
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 pm
Who? What thread?
BB started a thread here entitled "Deleted" about gma leaving the site. Well it backfired and suddenly the main topic was BB and she didn't like that so she poofed it.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 pm
Who? What thread?
I deleted it because the topic was about gma leaving and these two twats couldn’t stop finger F***ing each other over their hate for me. So I said f**k them and deleted it. Now the little bitches are crying. It’s funny as f**k!!!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm
WTF is this about?
Two twats being two twats. They hijacked my post to talk shit about me and were jerking each other off and getting all excited so I said f**k them and deleted it. Now they are crying about it. They are F***ing pathetic as shit!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic