Oh AuntFlo

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:18 am
Thelma Harper wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 am
Wth happened in the now deleted post?
Very simply. Bunny tried to make a call out post for gma talking about gma fragility and how everyone should ignore her. I asked "When was bunny capable of ignoring anything" Bunny tried to say I was stupid because "I thought the Eww bacon post a couple months ago was about me." (She's the one that brought it up) and she could ignore things if she wanted. Then it was proven the post was about me and Bunny was really the retarded one since she was told IN the post it was about me, by the OP. Once the subject flipped from bunny bullying gma to her being a moron of epic proportions, she deleted. So I started my own marry go round to laugh at her with and prove how she is incapable of ignoring anything. It went on for 23 pages. Most of it was between bunny and I because I was egging her on. Quite a laugh. Oh I know people are laughing at me for engaging with bunbun at all and that's fine.
I said you couldn’t ignore people because of the bacon post. You are the one who started with the “ you are stupid”... “ no you are stupid” lol there was only two or three comments about that bacon post and the rest was you and twat finger F***ing each other. I didn’t make the post for you two to get off and I knew it would piss you off to delete it. Obviously I was right. Lmao
That wasn’t the purpose of my post. It’s obvious what purpose this post served. You got the attention you needed so desperately. I had fun passing the time throwing a bone to the dog. Sorry thirsty bitches, it’s Monday and I will not have the time I did yesterday.
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:30 am
Baconqueen13 wrote:
Thelma Harper wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 am
Wth happened in the now deleted post?
Very simply. Bunny tried to make a call out post for gma talking about gma fragility and how everyone should ignore her. I asked "When was bunny capable of ignoring anything" Bunny tried to say I was stupid because "I thought the Eww bacon post a couple months ago was about me." (She's the one that brought it up) and she could ignore things if she wanted. Then it was proven the post was about me and Bunny was really the retarded one since she was told IN the post it was about me, by the OP. Once the subject flipped from bunny bullying gma to her being a moron of epic proportions, she deleted. So I started my own marry go round to laugh at her with and prove how she is incapable of ignoring anything. It went on for 23 pages. Most of it was between bunny and I because I was egging her on. Quite a laugh. Oh I know people are laughing at me for engaging with bunbun at all and that's fine.
I said you couldn’t ignore people because of the bacon post. You are the one who started with the “ you are stupid”... “ no you are stupid” lol there was only two or three comments about that bacon post and the rest was you and twat finger F***ing each other. I didn’t make the post for you two to get off and I knew it would piss you off to delete it. Obviously I was right. Lmao
That wasn’t the purpose of my post. It’s obvious what purpose this post served. You got the attention you needed so desperately. I had fun passing the time throwing a bone to the dog. Sorry thirsty bitches, it’s Monday and I will not have the time I did yesterday.
If by Twat finger F***ing each other you mean laughing at your expense over how retarded you are. Yes. We were totally finger F***ing one another and were still doing it here too but in you came looking for fingers to sniff.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:32 am
BionicBunny wrote:
Baconqueen13 wrote:

If by Twat finger F***ing each other you mean laughing at your expense over how retarded you are. Yes. We were totally finger F***ing one another and were still doing it here too but in you came looking for fingers to sniff.
Aunt flow is twat. I have new nicknames for you two. Twit and twat. It fits. You are a twit and she obviously knows what a twat she is considering both her screen names.
I know you two, especially your pathetic ass, got quite the joy out of the 20 plus pages of drama I gave you last night. I know you desperately need that drama and I’ll give it to you if done in the right place at the right time. So for future reference the news and politics group isn’t the right place. Though there is drama in there from time to time it isn’t to your level of drama so keep it in here. As for time, I work M-F and you will not get 20 plus pages out of me during the week. Just a fair warning for today.
As for calling me retarded again and continuing with the whole insult on my intelligence thing you have going on here, grow the f**k up. I played along last night but the weekend is over.
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:43 am
Baconqueen13 wrote:
BionicBunny wrote:

Aunt flow is twat. I have new nicknames for you two. Twit and twat. It fits. You are a twit and she obviously knows what a twat she is considering both her screen names.
I know you two, especially your pathetic ass, got quite the joy out of the 20 plus pages of drama I gave you last night. I know you desperately need that drama and I’ll give it to you if done in the right place at the right time. So for future reference the news and politics group isn’t the right place. Though there is drama in there from time to time it isn’t to your level of drama so keep it in here. As for time, I work M-F and you will not get 20 plus pages out of me during the week. Just a fair warning for today.
As for calling me retarded again and continue with The insult on intelligence thing you have going on here, grow the f**k up. I played along last night but the weekend is over.
Maybe for you. I have the day off. I have all day to keep playing with my new toy and seeing as you can never help yourself and always have to have the last word so you feel like you've "Won" I'm going to keep playing.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:27 am
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:15 am
Woah, Bacon says she doesn't care ???? She certainly spent enough time caring in this post. Lol
And in every other post
Yep
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:34 am
Hi Again!!!
Desperation
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:48 am
BionicBunny wrote:
Baconqueen13 wrote:

As for calling me retarded again and continue with The insult on intelligence thing you have going on here, grow the f**k up. I played along last night but the weekend is over.
Maybe for you. I have the day off. I have all day to keep playing with my new toy and seeing as you can never help yourself and always have to have the last word so you feel like you've "Won" I'm going to keep playing.
I always have to have the last word? Is that why your desperate ass came back last night saying “ hi again” to try to keep it going and I ignored your ass and logged off?
Lol F***ing pathetic!
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:55 am
Baconqueen13 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:48 am
BionicBunny wrote:

I always have to have the last word? Is that why your desperate ass came back last night saying “ hi again” to try to keep it going and I ignored your ass and logged off?
Lol F***ing pathetic!
Keep riding that merry go round of failure.

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote:
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Woah, Bacon says she doesn't care ???? She certainly spent enough time caring in this post. Lol
And in every other post
Anonymous 11

Unread post

DumbBunny spent more than a little time caring enough to tell us how much she doesn't care herself, just saying.
Anonymous 7 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:56 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote:
Anonymous 1 wrote:
And in every other post
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic