Oh AuntFlo

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:54 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:41 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:30 pm

I’m going to let you in on a not so secret detail about me. This is what you get when you f**k with me and start shit with me. If your little bitch ass can’t handle it then stop F***ing with me. If not then you get what you deserve.
All you've done is whine for 22 pages. What am I supposed to be scared of, what are you going to do? Are you going to cry me to death? Or take all sorts of screenshots and put them in a folder? So scary.
You can call it what you will. I know you don’t like it since you have gone on for pages like a two year old having a tantrum and saying “ my post, f**k off”. 😂
I dont expect you to be afraid. I do expect you to be annoyed and your comments confirmed you are. You are annoyed and cranky. You seem to have lost your binky and need a diaper change. This is what whiny little babies who f**k with me get. That’s all I’m saying.
You keep bringing up screen shots and folders. This makes me think you have a huge file of screen shots. Projecting again.
You have added attachments of multiple screenschots. There's no projecting. Do I need to quote those for you too?
If annoyed you mean about ready to bang my head against a wall to try to understand how someone could possibly be as retarded as you, sure I'll give you that. I won't do it because while the curiosity is tempting it's just not worth it when I can continue to get under your skin just by calling you a moron and pointing out all the stupid shit you do. Like trying to use projection with the screenshot thing when you've already posted proof that's what you do. I've simply been quoting and referencing pages. I'm used to dealing with babies and imbeciles,but you, well you make Trump look like Stephen Hawking without ALS.
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh look and now we're on page 23! BrB gonna go pop in the shower, take a little piss and come back for round 2 of Bunny's a moron that doesn't know when to quit.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:07 am
BionicBunny wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:54 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:41 pm

All you've done is whine for 22 pages. What am I supposed to be scared of, what are you going to do? Are you going to cry me to death? Or take all sorts of screenshots and put them in a folder? So scary.
You can call it what you will. I know you don’t like it since you have gone on for pages like a two year old having a tantrum and saying “ my post, f**k off”. 😂
I dont expect you to be afraid. I do expect you to be annoyed and your comments confirmed you are. You are annoyed and cranky. You seem to have lost your binky and need a diaper change. This is what whiny little babies who f**k with me get. That’s all I’m saying.
You keep bringing up screen shots and folders. This makes me think you have a huge file of screen shots. Projecting again.
You have added attachments of multiple screenschots. There's no projecting. Do I need to quote those for you too?
If annoyed you mean about ready to bang my head against a wall to try to understand how someone could possibly be as retarded as you, sure I'll give you that. I won't do it because while the curiosity is tempting it's just not worth it when I can continue to get under your skin just by calling you a moron and pointing out all the stupid shit you do. Like trying to use projection with the screenshot thing when you've already posted proof that's what you do. I've simply been quoting and referencing pages. I'm used to dealing with babies and imbeciles,but you, well you make Trump look like Stephen Hawking without ALS.
OMG! Lol 😂
You are talking about me going to pages in this post and taking a screen shot and post it as I talk about what you said in the screen shot... from THIS post? You think this means I have folders of screen shots? 😂🤣
Ohhhh... 🤣😂🤣😂. Good laugh.
All joking aside, I think you have some issues you are projecting on me. You have called me a moron, retarded, stupid, an idiot... a few of them I returned the insult back to you for shits and giggles but the constant put down of my intelligence makes me think there is a deeper issue that has caused some serious low self esteem in you. You feel you need to tear down my intelligence because it makes you feel smarter and better. With each and every reply from you the insult gets worse. Now you are even using disabilities like ASL to add to your insult. Were you bullied as a child? Did you have learning disabilities?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:07 am
Oh look and now we're on page 23! BrB gonna go pop in the shower, take a little piss and come back for round 2 of Bunny's a moron that doesn't know when to quit.
It’s hilarious that you don’t see the irony and your hypocrisy in this comment.
You are leaving and coming back for “ round 2”... and I don’t know when to quit. 🤣😂
Again, this shows projecting. What you said about me is your own feelings and speaks about your own actions. Do you know how to quit? Obviously not!
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hi Again!!!
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wth happened in the now deleted post?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Woah, Bacon says she doesn't care ???? She certainly spent enough time caring in this post. Lol
Baconqueen13
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 am
Very simply. Bunny tried to make a call out post for gma talking about gma fragility and how everyone should ignore her. I asked "When was bunny capable of ignoring anything" Bunny tried to say I was stupid because "I thought the Eww bacon post a couple months ago was about me." (She's the one that brought it up) and she could ignore things if she wanted. Then it was proven the post was about me and Bunny was really the retarded one since she was told IN the post it was about me, by the OP. Once the subject flipped from bunny bullying gma to her being a moron of epic proportions, she deleted. So I started my own marry go round to laugh at her with and prove how she is incapable of ignoring anything. It went on for 23 pages. Most of it was between bunny and I because I was egging her on. Quite a laugh. Oh I know people are laughing at me for engaging with bunbun at all and that's fine.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 am
Just the two of them stroking each others ... ego, going back and forth on how smart they were and how stupid I am. Pretty much the same thing as this post. Only that post wasn’t made for twit and twat to jerk off on so I deleted it. It pissed them off so she had to make this post. This post served the purpose she needed. Then I got tired and left. I saw the thirsty bitch was desperate to keep it going. Lol
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:15 am
Woah, Bacon says she doesn't care ???? She certainly spent enough time caring in this post. Lol
And in every other post
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic