Best to ignore the Bull Shit

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Another example of baiting and try to start drama! IGNORE HER

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25642&start=140
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:31 pm
Another example of baiting and try to start drama! IGNORE HER

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25642&start=140
She is so messed up in the head. She has too much time on her hands or doesn’t get enough attention at home. Something is lacking there.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good grief! Two days later and they are still trying to stir the pot in that post. How freaking pathetic!
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:23 am
Good grief! Two days later and they are still trying to stir the pot in that post. How freaking pathetic!
Good grief, here you are in another post stirring the same pot of shit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:59 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
I notice Bunny is your new target lately.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Skip has asked all of us to bring it here and not in N&P and you apparently can’t grasp the concept. I’m just expressing how annoying you have been along with the other three. In case you haven’t noticed I have been ignore all of you even when you quote me multiple times in there. Bring it here if you expect a response. Even then don’t expect much.
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
Skip has asked all of us to bring it here and not in N&P and you apparently can’t grasp the concept. I’m just expressing how annoying you have been along with the other three. In case you haven’t noticed I have been ignore all of you even when you quote me multiple times in there. Bring it here if you expect a response. Even then don’t expect much.
It's great you're ignoring me. It's obvious you're not capable of critical thinking (the ENTIRE METRO area of Chicago is full of crime and gangsters...*facepalm*😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂) or reading official reports, instead of interpreted news choices, so debating with you is like discussing world events with a trash can.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:43 am
BionicBunny wrote:

It's great you're ignoring me. It's obvious you're not capable of critical thinking (the ENTIRE METRO area of Chicago is full of crime and gangsters...*facepalm*😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂) or reading official reports, instead of interpreted news choices, so debating with you is like discussing world events with a trash can.
🙄 one, I made a comment on Chicago and what I see in the news about Chicago. I didn’t say anything about “ the entire metro area”. I just said Chicago is known for a lot of crime.
Two, that was days ago. Are you seriously bringing this up again after days ago?That’s pathetic!
I don’t debate and if I did I wouldn’t debate with you. As far as critical thinking goes I would say that trash can has more than you do so I’ll talk to that trash can over you.

I don’t encourage conversations with you because you can’t have a civil conversation. You act like a child. You stay stuck on things for days if you “ think” you came out on top. I think you have serious self esteem problems and big issues in life and losses and that’s why you follow me around to criticize me and put me down to try to make yourself feel better. What you need to do is grow the hell up, get off the damn computer and get some serious therapy! STAT!!!!!
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:06 am
BionicBunny wrote:

🙄 one, I made a comment on Chicago and what I see in the news about Chicago. I didn’t say anything about “ the entire metro area”. I just said Chicago is known for a lot of crime.
Two, that was days ago. Are you seriously bringing this up again after days ago?That’s pathetic!
I don’t debate and if I did I wouldn’t debate with you. As far as critical thinking goes I would say that trash can has more than you do so I’ll talk to that trash can over you.

I don’t encourage conversations with you because you can’t have a civil conversation. You act like a child. You stay stuck on things for days if you “ think” you came out of too. I think you have serious self esteem problems and big issues in life and losses and that’s why you follow me around to criticize me and put me down to try to make yourself feel better. What you need to do is grow the hell up, get off the damn computer and get some serious therapy! STAT!!!!!
LOL, says the thirsty one who has to respond multiple times in the same posts. I do believe Val set you straight on your news and anecdotal evidence about Chicago, yes? Maybe you should reread that post?

Maybe I don't respond for a day or so because I'm not on the site? But, you? Lots of MC time in your lil ole backwater town. (For what it's worth, I prefer the middle of nowhere over a city)

A mole could walk circles around your level of intelligence and critical thinking in a debate.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:19 am
BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:06 am

I don’t encourage conversations with you because you can’t have a civil conversation. You act like a child. You stay stuck on things for days if you “ think” you came out of too. I think you have serious self esteem problems and big issues in life and losses and that’s why you follow me around to criticize me and put me down to try to make yourself feel better. What you need to do is grow the hell up, get off the damn computer and get some serious therapy! STAT!!!!!
LOL, says the thirsty one who has to respond multiple times in the same posts. I do believe Val set you straight on your news and anecdotal evidence about Chicago, yes? Maybe you should reread that post?

Maybe I don't respond for a day or so because I'm not on the site? But, you? Lots of MC time in your lil ole backwater town. (For what it's worth, I prefer the middle of nowhere over a city)

A mole could walk circles around your level of intelligence and critical thinking in a debate.
No. You might want to read it over again. Val had a civil conversation with me about Chicago. Something you are clearly incapable of doing because you act like a child days after and don’t give me the bullshit that you aren’t here for days because I have seen you! 😂 pathetic liar! You were here quoting me all day yesterday!
When val started talking to me about Chicago I explained to her how I felt even the spread out areas she spoke on was still too close to the crime for my liking. She’s an adult so she accepted my thoughts and didn’t try to put me down for them like you are attempting to do.
You don’t do yourself any favors coming on here trying to act like a bad ass to people. You just look mentally deranged and incapable of being an adult most of the time. That’s you, Libby, AnonX and YouKnowWho. Every time the four of you get on here. All of you are ruining the group and I’m tired of having to defend myself against the juvenile behavior the four of you display.
This post wasn’t even made because of the Chicago conversation. This was made after the 4 of you showed your asses in the Trump book post because I asked a question. A simple freaking question and you all acted like kindergarten bullies on a playground. Do you realize school is over for all of us? It’s time to grow up past that mentality. Do some character development in life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic