Best to ignore the Bull Shit

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Ignore it. She’s unhappy and has a few specific targets to bully to make herself feel better. You Morgan and water&wine seem to be her favz. I’m
This is...SPECTACULAR, lol.

Look at the wannabe mean girls bunching up.
Speaking of mean girls, why are you stirring this pot again after all this time?
LMAO!
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:33 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:27 am
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:11 am

Projecting, AnonCoward?
It’s a legitimate question that I want to know too. If you find me to be so hard to talk to then why have you been following me around in N&P to quote me and why are you constantly bringing up past posts that you felt were lacking conversations with me? This isn’t the first time you have done this. I think you are the one projecting. You are projecting your insecurities of being inadequate in conversations. I don’t even want to interact with you in there. I don’t ask for those conversations. Am I just going to have to ignore you completely in that group like you are some insignificant fly buzzing in my ear that needs swat away?
Ignore it. She’s unhappy and has a few specific targets to bully to make herself feel better. You Morgan and water&wine seem to be her favz. I’m
LMAO!

You are truly reaching. It's funny as f**k watching you little wannabe mean girls. I could walk all over you, but alas, you're a COWARD ANON!
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 pm
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:48 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:35 am

No. You might want to read it over again. Val had a civil conversation with me about Chicago. Something you are clearly incapable of doing because you act like a child days after and don’t give me the bullshit that you aren’t here for days because I have seen you! 😂 pathetic liar! You were here quoting me all day yesterday!
When val started talking to me about Chicago I explained to her how I felt even the spread out areas she spoke on was still too close to the crime for my liking. She’s an adult so she accepted my thoughts and didn’t try to put me down for them like you are attempting to do.
You don’t do yourself any favors coming on here trying to act like a bad ass to people. You just look mentally deranged and incapable of being an adult most of the time. That’s you, Libby, AnonX and YouKnowWho. Every time the four of you get on here. All of you are ruining the group and I’m tired of having to defend myself against the juvenile behavior the four of you display.
This post wasn’t even made because of the Chicago conversation. This was made after the 4 of you showed your asses in the Trump book post because I asked a question. A simple freaking question and you all acted like kindergarten bullies on a playground. Do you realize school is over for all of us? It’s time to grow up past that mentality. Do some character development in life.
Can't have any kind of discussion with anyone who believes an entire city is a crime ridden, low income, ahem, those people in them thar beeg cities are all thugs.

Same thing with the state of California. Certain demographics of America just seem to fall for reporting without question as long as...meh, never mind. As the title states, it's Best to ignore the bullshit.
Ok then stop trying to have conversations with me, idiot! Problem solved! If you feel that way about conversations with me and continue to start conversations with me then you look like the fool. STFU and move on and stop quoting me in posts if you are going to put me down for stupid shit. I have no interest in interacting with you in that group. The four of you don’t contribute anything of value and you create drama.
Again, this post wasn’t made about the Chicago post. Move the f**k on! I don’t give a shit if you know Chicago better than me and think it’s a wonderful city. I clearly said my inform and from news stories and I still wouldn’t live in the spread out areas away from the crime.
I'll just keep on keeping on. You post something ignorant and I'll refute it.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:12 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 pm
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Can't have any kind of discussion with anyone who believes an entire city is a crime ridden, low income, ahem, those people in them thar beeg cities are all thugs.

Same thing with the state of California. Certain demographics of America just seem to fall for reporting without question as long as...meh, never mind. As the title states, it's Best to ignore the bullshit.
Ok then stop trying to have conversations with me, idiot! Problem solved! If you feel that way about conversations with me and continue to start conversations with me then you look like the fool. STFU and move on and stop quoting me in posts if you are going to put me down for stupid shit. I have no interest in interacting with you in that group. The four of you don’t contribute anything of value and you create drama.
Again, this post wasn’t made about the Chicago post. Move the f**k on! I don’t give a shit if you know Chicago better than me and think it’s a wonderful city. I clearly said my inform and from news stories and I still wouldn’t live in the spread out areas away from the crime.
I'll just keep on keeping on. You post something ignorant and I'll refute it.
That makes you a complete idiot to continue to have a conversation with someone who you claim you can’t have a conversation with. It doesn’t make you smart. You are very predictable. You can’t stop. You have no self control.
Attachments
88C926D3-3AF2-4468-9A3D-0AF8596936EE.jpeg
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

**waves hello**
Attachments
girl-woman-walking-animated-gif-19.gif
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic