CRAZYCOCKATOO here's your chance to be a tough guy

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:00 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:19 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:03 am

No I meant GunPowder was thought of by Billie for you. I know nothing about her alts 😉
I have never communicated with Billie except for posts.

The highlighted portion above read differently to me. I thought you were saying GunPowder was Billie. My apologies.
No worries I was straight up just answering you as if we were talking. Which can come across confusingly in replies.

I’m surprised you and Billie were not closer, but hey, everyone is probably surprised she and I are close based upon my lifestyle choices.
Why would you think Billie and I would be close? She despises one side of my heritage.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:30 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:19 pm

I have never communicated with Billie except for posts.

The highlighted portion above read differently to me. I thought you were saying GunPowder was Billie. My apologies.
No worries I was straight up just answering you as if we were talking. Which can come across confusingly in replies.

I’m surprised you and Billie were not closer, but hey, everyone is probably surprised she and I are close based upon my lifestyle choices.
Why would you think Billie and I would be close? She despises one side of my heritage.
No she doesn’t.
She no more despises your heritage than she despises my sexuality.
She loves to rile people up though.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:40 pm
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:30 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote:

No she doesn’t.
She no more despises your heritage than she despises my sexuality.
She loves to rile people up though.
I'm sorry, but I don't believe that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic