CRAZYCOCKATOO here's your chance to be a tough guy

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 pm
GMa4all wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:48 pm
This entire thread is pitiful.
Not as “ pitiful “ and provoking people in N&P and hope someone responds so you can report them and drive all the MODs crazy with all the ridiculous reports. This is the fight corner. Like I said earlier, Libby this group may be a little too hard for you because you can’t report everything.
I don’t provoke.
This thread is unfair to the person being attacked- the thread was was created by a person so she could attack another person. And she calls her ”Crazycockatoo” in upper case letters. It’s just inappropriate .

This group is easy for me-
But obviously not for you .It’s hard for you to deal with posts that bash Trump and hard for you when posters don’t agree with you.
I have the right to speak up just as I did in the political meme group. I have the right to tell the OP that her unfair attacks are inappropriate, even though it is posted in the Fight Club group. It went way beyond “fight” all the way to despicable.
Dylexsmommy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Omg who the f**k cares.
You rogueish demon-sired flibbertigibbet! :evil:
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
GMa4all wrote:
Not as “ pitiful “ and provoking people in N&P and hope someone responds so you can report them and drive all the MODs crazy with all the ridiculous reports. This is the fight corner. Like I said earlier, Libby this group may be a little too hard for you because you can’t report everything.
I don’t provoke.
This thread is unfair to the person being attacked- the thread was was created by a person so she could attack another person. And she calls her ”Crazycockatoo” in upper case letters. It’s just inappropriate .

But obviously not for you .It’s hard for you to deal with posts that bash Trump and hard for you when posters don’t agree with you.
I have the right to speak up just as I did in the political meme group. I have the right to tell the OP that her unfair attacks are inappropriate, even though it is posted in the Fight Club group. It went way beyond “fight” all the way to despicable.
Lmao she called her crazy cockatoo and you think that’s bad? Have you looked through the posts in this group? There’s a post about me with the title “ looks like bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch”. And it’s from your buddy, YouKnowWho.
Nobody cares if you “ speak up”. I just do t think you can handle this group. There is no report button Libby. I don’t think this group is as easy for you as you say and it’s hilarity at you say I have a hard time with posts bashing Trump and when nobody agrees with me. I’m the first one to always say agree to disagree and certain people can’t let things go and want to argue and tell me no they won’t agree to disagree. Then I have to ignore them.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 pm
GMa4all wrote:
BionicBunny wrote:

I don’t provoke.

Lmao she called her crazy cockatoo and you think that’s bad. Have you looked through the posts in this group? There’s a post about me with the title “ looks like bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch”. It’s it’s from your buddy, YouKnowWho.
Nobody cares if you “ speak up”. I just do t think you can handle this group. There is no report button Libby. I don’t think this group is as easy for you as you say and it’s hilarity at you say I have a hard time with posts bashing Trump and when nobody agrees with me. I’m the first one to always say agree to disagree and certain people can’t let things go and want to argue and tell me no they won’t agree to disagree. Then I have to ignore them.
I’m glad there is no report button- I can tell you exactly how I feel about you and tell you what is wrong with you . You have had a reputation for years , since way back in CM . Many posters know.
Can’t handle the truth?
LOL
Tough.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote:
BionicBunny wrote:
GMa4all wrote:
I don’t provoke.

That is complete bull shit.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:45 pm
BionicBunny wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 pm
GMa4all wrote:

I don’t provoke.

Lmao she called her crazy cockatoo and you think that’s bad. Have you looked through the posts in this group? There’s a post about me with the title “ looks like bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch”. It’s it’s from your buddy, YouKnowWho.
I’m glad there is no report button- I can tell you exactly how I feel about you and tell you what is wrong with you . You have had a reputation for years , since way back in CM . Many posters know.
Can’t handle the truth?
LOL
Tough.
Seriously? If I couldn’t handle it Libby I wouldn’t be here. 🤣 I roll with The Punches. These bitches don’t bother me and your old hag ass sure as hell doesn’t bother me. You think you’re tough. Don’t break a hip trying to act all gangster! Lol
You stick around in this group long enough and your feelings might get hurt again enough to have to change your screen name for the hundredth time.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ll hold my breath and wait for Libby’s old hypocrite ass to set her buddy YouKnowWho straight for her nastiness since her title on the post about me was way worse than this one with “ crazy cockatoo “ in it. It’s almost comical.
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:08 pm
I cursed her once. She deserved it and I thought it would open her eyes
All the people she's hurt over the years. Those she's exposed. Those she's slandered. Those she's threatened physical harm on, even murder.
The wheel turns and the curse will take a hold again.
Tic. Tic. Tic. Tic. Tic......
Who was she on CM?
I was Della529 on CM from April 2008 until I showed my ass sometime around 2014.

She cursed me?? Hahaha.

Those I exposed? Who might those be? Is that anything like doxxing lga? Hmmm?

I see you, anon. Lololol. Tic...Tic...Tic.......
Thelma Harper
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:14 pm
Omg who the f**k cares.
Apparently, a few, LOL!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:08 pm
I cursed her once. She deserved it and I thought it would open her eyes
All the people she's hurt over the years. Those she's exposed. Those she's slandered. Those she's threatened physical harm on, even murder.
The wheel turns and the curse will take a hold again.
Tic. Tic. Tic. Tic. Tic......
Who was she on CM?
I was Della529 on CM from April 2008 until I showed my ass sometime around 2014.

She cursed me?? Hahaha.

Those I exposed? Who might those be? Is that anything like doxxing lga? Hmmm?

I see you, anon. Lololol. Tic...Tic...Tic.......
What is “doxing”?
Is it this:
https://patch.com/massachusetts/malden/ ... is-illegal
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic