Trash is back

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:09 am
If that’s what someone like you thinks then I’m doing something right because every time I read one of your posts I think “wow, this knucklehead must have a 6th grade education, I’ve never seen someone so relentlessly wrong about everything she says.”

Anyway, SHOW ME ONE. Not being polite is not the same as launching a personal attack. Go back to that thread and screenshot one personal attack I made, you dim witted c**t rag
Carpy wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:55 am
moviestar wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:09 am
Go on then, show me the insult I threw. I can wait.

It’s weird how you seem to have no self awareness at.all. You’re the one fighting because you didn’t get your way. You have been trying to tell me what to do since your first reply to me and the more I refuse, the more het up you get and the harder you try to make it personal. You hate that you can’t get me to do what you want or get me as upset as you are. If I have no life because I’m engaging with you... what does that say about you? you’ve had every opportunity to drop this rope and you cannot do it. Sis.
Every post I read from you leaves me thinking "damn, what an ignorant bitch". The bigger challenge would be to find a post where you aren't insulting someone.
You should be so proud.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Right back atcha twatwaffle 😁

Anyway looks like you can’t back up your claim 🤥
Carpy wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 pm
moviestar wrote:
If that’s what someone like you thinks then I’m doing something right because every time I read one of your posts I think “wow, this knucklehead must have a 6th grade education, I’ve never seen someone so relentlessly wrong about everything she says.”

Anyway, SHOW ME ONE. Not being polite is not the same as launching a personal attack. Go back to that thread and screenshot one personal attack I made, you dim witted c**t rag
Carpy wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:55 am

Every post I read from you leaves me thinking "damn, what an ignorant bitch". The bigger challenge would be to find a post where you aren't insulting someone.
You should be so proud.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:34 pm

Carpy wrote:
moviestar wrote:

You should be so proud.

moviestar
Marchioness
Marchioness
Re: Rage over an accidental bump.
Post by moviestar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:56 am

f**k off. She was in a vehicle with closed windows and plenty of space to drive away from the one person she was engaged with. none of your screeching will get her out of the felony she was righty charged with.
Valentina327 wrote: ↑
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Again, not being polite is not the same as a personal attack.
Carpy wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:03 pm
moviestar wrote:

Carpy wrote:

You should be so proud.

moviestar
Marchioness
Marchioness

f**k off. She was in a vehicle with closed windows and plenty of space to drive away from the one person she was engaged with. none of your screeching will get her out of the felony she was righty charged with.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:21 pm
Carpy wrote:
moviestar wrote:

moviestar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Splitting hairs does not make you any less of a bitch.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

it’s not splitting hairs when you’re talking about two entirely different things, you absolute simpleton. But it’s okay, I never expected you to say anything intelligent or correct.
Carpy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:52 am
moviestar wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:21 pm
Carpy wrote:

moviestar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Splitting hairs does not make you any less of a bitch.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic