Heads up!

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
DSamuels
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 pm
Thelma Harper wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:09 am
Frau Holle wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am

I don’t understand why, what would be the point? Is this person pretending to be the kids of our member?
Trying to make it look like me. My best friend is on this forum. She picked up on the names right away. This friend has also had some issues with the person who is thought to be behind it. She is also very pushy with another older member who causes quite the stir.

But let's all sing a FLOCK OF SEAGULLS song, shall we?

I just want it known that I didn't do anything. If I've got something important to say, I don't hide to say it.
Well shit, now I gotta go listen to that song to figure out what you meant. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was thinking......

I ran, I ran so far away
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Elbert Hubbard

Keep rolling your eyes darling, you won’t find a brain back there!

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The person you are accusing of making fake FB pages did no such thing and hasn't had contact with Della in years. She noticed she wasn't banned anymore so made a new account on here but skip got mad and rebanned her that is why she is no longer here. People shouldn't listen to a drunk who threatens to shoot people in the face. She wants nothing to do with that kind of crazy.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Can you just say the screen name for those of us that are challenged in figuring out riddles, please
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m not sure why she would think I was mad. I was attempting to troubleshoot why she couldn’t get onto the site, we were talking on Discord, and then I realized who she was which meant that I had to update the ban to reflect her new IP address. I did compliment her because it happened to be at a time when everyone was getting a message saying they were banned so it was pretty smart lol. It’s all on Discord still if you would like to see.

I would also like to point out that anyone can come back after a ban for a trial period, they just have to ask either by using the contact admin link on the site or by emailing me 😊
Anonymous 2 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:24 pm
The person you are accusing of making fake FB pages did no such thing and hasn't had contact with Della in years. She noticed she wasn't banned anymore so made a new account on here but skip got mad and rebanned her that is why she is no longer here. People shouldn't listen to a drunk who threatens to shoot people in the face. She wants nothing to do with that kind of crazy.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Frau Holle
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What is Discord?
12skipafew wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:04 pm
I’m not sure why she would think I was mad. I was attempting to troubleshoot why she couldn’t get onto the site, we were talking on Discord, and then I realized who she was which meant that I had to update the ban to reflect her new IP address. I did compliment her because it happened to be at a time when everyone was getting a message saying they were banned so it was pretty smart lol. It’s all on Discord still if you would like to see.

I would also like to point out that anyone can come back after a ban for a trial period, they just have to ask either by using the contact admin link on the site or by emailing me 😊
Anonymous 2 wrote:
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s live chat software, we have a mom confessions server set up that people can chat in real time. I also use it to troubleshoot issues that pop up for members. It’s much easier when people send me a discord message to fix an issue so I don’t have to wait for PM’s on whether a solution worked or wait for a new error screenshot. There’s also less chance of me getting distracted and forgetting to look into an issue.
Frau Holle wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:38 pm
What is Discord?
12skipafew wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:04 pm

Anonymous 2 wrote:
🤓The Admin 🤓
Thelma Harper
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote:
So bold and brassy you post anon. Trying really hard there.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Is the song called 'The more you live the more you love'?

Who did this to you Thelma? I'm confused....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic