Make sure you have a dog

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

moyxvvwq4o22hxz.jpg
moyxvvwq4o22hxz.jpg (50.88 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Haha!
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So true!!!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I must have the weirdest teen girl in the universe.. She tells her friends all the time that she has the coolest mom ever. She is always jumping at the opportunity to go out with me somewhere..even if it is only Target to wander around while drinking Starbucks. I'm so glad she is not a surly, hormonal teen girl like some of her friends. Now...that said, I do have a 10 year old in the wings...she is a little more surly at times. She is a homebody so she never really wants to go anywhere, but she does enjoy hanging out with me and her dad. Her favorite thing in the world is to play board games as a family.
I *do* have a dog that is always happy to see me though. The girls think she is my favorite. ROFL She is currently wrapped in a blanket snuggled against me sleeping. ( she's a little bit rotten)
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
HeadacheD

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:46 pm moyxvvwq4o22hxz.jpg
Oh, hey. Have you removed the picture or is it a bug?
Locked Previous topicNext topic